Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Fjörleif Wilkström Eldsvärt - The happy pup

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Name:
-Fjörleif Wilkström Eldsvart

Full Titles:
-Ms.
-Squire (Technically)

Nickname/Alias:
-Fjor
-Wolf pup (unused nickname; used as a pun around Wulfe)
-Fur
-Pup

Meaning of Name:
Fjor
-vitality, sprightliness, vigour, energy .
-fun, merriment .
-life .

leif
-Was common to add it as a second part of a boy's name.
-Meaning successor.

Fjorleif
-Child of life.​

(Might edit the picture to have the scar.)​

KEY INFORMATION:

Race:
-Human​
-Norvagen​

Social Status:
-Common folk
-Married

Sexuality:
-Bisexual

Height:
-6’2”

Weight:
-150 (fluctuating)

Date of Birth:
-Winterfeast 8, 2241 Year of Melancholy (Not a true birthday; day met with Harbinger)

Date of Death:
-N/A

Homeland:
-Stormhold

Current Home:
-Myrneth

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build:
-Medium, lean

Hair:
-Onyx black

Eyes:
-Sapphire blue

Skin:
-Fair

Identifying Marks:
-Freckled face
-Scar going down her left eye
-Tattoos going all around from her right shoulder down halfway along her body until it ends on her right foot, all in Celtic patterns and designs

Shoulder down Tattoos:

http://i.gyazo.com/4b8974482937e4213fa0bf4f115a4475.png

http://i.imgur.com/POraiwo.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/fd/46/14fd469e6b9886a12d60b6bf7bf2e23c.jpg

(May be considered revealing; No true nudity. If you know of Smite, then imagine the markings of Freya.)

Appearance:
-A tall, often seeming as imposing woman, with long black hair tied back into a ponytail. The only visible skin being her face, part of her neck and clavicle, is fair and pale. Her sapphire eyes tend to stick out behind the freckled face. She often carries a mischievous smile. She carries tattoos in a Celtic/Norse pattern and knots across her full right side, all made of black ink, and parts faded to a softer hue with time. Some may be visible at the neck if one were to look closely. She also holds a scar going down her left eye.

Clothing:
-Brown/orange wool knit high neck shirt with an overlaying brown leather made jacket. The jacket carries a fur on the right along with three belts that hold it in place running around her left. She wears fur lined gloves and somewhat baggy leather pants with over the knee boots, also made of leather to withhold heat and be able to resist light injury. Much of the clothes seem to have been made for men, as the pants seem to tighten at the hips and the jacket seems a tad loose.

Weaponry:
-Norvagen sword with an engraved shield bearing the carvings of wolves in the center and sea serpents around the edges. There is a Celtic cross carved just behind the wolf. Though high in emotional value, their time of use has long since passed.

-A Norvagen steel sword made by her beloved. In a black sheath.
Overall Length: 36 1/16'' Blade: 29 9/16''
Weight: 2 lb 3.5 oz
P.O.B.: 7 3/8''
Thickness: 4.6 mm - 4.3 mm
Width: 42 mm
Grip Length: 4 5/8''
http://www.kultofathena.com/images/SE70017_11_l.jpg
http://www.kultofathena.com/images/SE70017_2_l.jpg

Prized Possessions:
-The Harbinger’s coined necklace.
-Restored Norvagen Sword
-Old Shield
-Old Nicked Armor
-Eldvart Family Bracelet
-Wedding Ring, made by Weland
-A Norvagen steel sword, made by Weland
-A leather bound bracelet with a small key, gifted by Leila

-A crib gifted to her by Leila

Hygiene:
-Bathes when she can. Prefers to only use her armor for combat to prevent from causing a bad odor to both her clothes and the armor; though similarly to the weaponry, her armor has long since seen better days and would be unfit for use.

Voice:
-Strong and rich, can easily change from a warrior’s cry to a seductive voice to tease.

-Mjoll the Lioness from Skrym (10:58)

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
-Avid fighter
-Skilled swordswoman
-Good shields woman

-Decent fisher
-Good use with basic blades
-Singer.
*All skills in red are past skills she has fallen back on.

Fears:
-Being alone
-Spiders
-Being tied down.
-Bugs

Weaknesses:
-Archery
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Throwing knives/spears
-Flirting

Intelligence:
-Average

Languages:
-Common
-Learning Elven

Profession:
-Mercenary*
-Guard work*
-Smith
*Past jobs she no longer seeks as means of gain.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality:
-She is rather mischievous and playful, though she can keep control when it’s necessary. She acts much like a tomboy and will do anything in her power to avoid being “feminine.” She will always carry a smile on her face and would be the type to sing merry cheer in a tavern, than ask someone to a duel. When it comes to work she will change drastically, taking no excuse and working diligently. She is unforgiving when working and will not accept simple mistakes; she will be reasonable with unavoidable circumstances.

Religion or Cults:
-The Path

Alignment:
-Chaotic good

Short Term Goals:
-Find a friend for shenanigans.
-Find that recipe for lasting metal (Halfway there)
-Make the smith with Weland

Long Term Goals:
-Enjoy her life to the fullest.
-Considering a child
-Become a skilled smith

TRIVIA:

Favourite...

Place:

Pastime:

-Drinking at a tavern
-Smithing with Weland

Food:
-Meats and sweets

Drink:
-Honeyed Mead

Colour:
-Grey

Animal:
-Wolf; anything fluffy

Least Favourite...

Place:

Pastime:
-Dueling without reason. (AKA, fighting to fight, rather than fighting to protect her land, loved ones, or training.)

Food:
-Sour or bitter foods. “They tried to fool me with the lemon… I will not speak of that…”

Drink:
-Water. “I’ve seen enough of it to not need to drink it.”

Colour:
-Pink

Animal:
-Spiders
-Bugs

RELATIONS:

Loved:
-Harbinger: "I miss the old man... He was the only dad I ever knew. I hope to see you some day."

-Asta: "I owe Jaden a lot because of this little beauty. He gave me my little baby girl, though seems he may have been wrong on the wolf part. She looks like a husky to me. Still... She's my little princess and will always be my partner."

-William Eldsvart: "He's my brother, even if we don't share blood. I'll be damned if anyone touches him."

-Fenrir/Vaettir/Thrud/Ullr/Nadia: "Asta's puppies. Cutest little buggers, next to Tyr."

-Tyr Eldsvart: "My nephew...He's grown into a man, and I couldn't be prouder of my little runt. I'll do anything to make him happy."

-Kara Lofgren: "William's wife, and a good friend. I trust her to watch over the little runt."

-Weland: "The love of my life, and my husband. The father to my child and my teacher."

-Njorun Sylvi Wilkstrom-Eldsvart: "My daughter and the light of my life."

-Eira Runa Wilkstrom-Eldsvart: "My second little princess. I love them both with my life."

-Jaden Seeker: "I missed him so much. I'm glad to see he's back."

Trusted:
-Jaxon: "I'm glad to see him back and well. I hope to see him more often."

It's Complicated:
-Illthilior Athrendu: "I don't even know what I feel anymore... You showed love and affection, but William says otherwise. I don't know if I can trust you."

Befriended:

-Wulfe Artorius: "I miss her..."

-Paige Wrenne: "Such a cute little girl. I'll make sure to teach her to be a little rebel with William. Oh, yes I will."

Liked:

-Audrey Haddock: "I'm not sure what to think anymore... You're just... So far away."

Neutral:

-Ferrous: "First day and already got scolded. Damn man reminded me of the old man. Wonder how he's really like."

Unsure of:

-Jeor: “Why…? Just, why…?”

-Elehk: "Extremely disappointed in you. One after the other, you prove you're still just a kid."

Wary of:

-Drake Rock: "Jaden told me to stay away. Wulfe seems to just play along with his words."

-Petter Blackfire: "Jaden told me to stay away. Said he's nothing but trouble."

Afraid of:

Disliked:
-Edaire: "Ye got no right to judge."

-Jacob: "How do Southerners raise kids these days?"

Hated:
-Sir Sigurd the Witty: "I knew you were dangerous."

-Wilhelm: "Nope. You're a whole lot'a nope."

, @Dieoshi , @Ace19, @The Courier @Arken , @Woolsey , @Paintballz @Tempy_, @Princess Wizard Laura, @samsam223, @Michcat, @CloakedReaper ZeroOrgan CyberChaosV2 Sir Saltington

BACKSTORY:

Raised with a mercenary group in the North. She never met her parents and saw her Harbinger as her father. She grew alongside the men and , though few and far between, women warriors of their group, and was only accepted into the higher ranks in her teenage years for being the closest to the Harbinger. The others always viewed her as immature and childish, and often avoided being paired up during contracts. This solitude caused her to develop the worker personality, one that is strict and stern.

After the death of the Harbinger, the group disbanded, seeing her as unable to keep it together. She lead his Pyre and said her goodbyes, setting out to enjoy her life as he had asked of her. He never wanted her to end up as strict and empty as the others. To this day, she will greet all with her childish smile and playful attitude, but she will shift to her worker personality if things seem unwelcoming or tense.

INSPIRATIONS:

My in-game name is: Fjor_Wilkstrom

Information on the Norvagen:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-norvägen.25948/

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Training

-30 min -cardio
-1 hr -muscle toning
- 1 hr -sword reflex skill
-1 hr -shield reflexes

-1 hr -axes reflex *

*(If in the north, with access to more versatile weaponry)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Asta

(looks like the one on the left)
Name: Asta Wilkstrom
Full Titles:
Nickname/Alias:

KEY INFORMATION:

Race: Husky
Height: 22” / 56 cm
Weight: 45 lbs
Date of Birth: N/A
Date of Death: N/A
Homeland: Thiil
Current Home: Myrneth; travelling with Fjor

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: Lean and growing
Coat: A thick double coat of a light grey color. It caused her to resemble a wolf in her first month, though soon was noticed to be a husky. Her coat will puff out when exposed to the colder climates and will shed to a smooth looking coat in the warmer regions/seasons.
Eyes: Icy blue
Identifying Marks: Sharp grey/brown outlines of her forehead
Appearance: She is still rather small, and looks more like a ball of fluff than anything threatening. Her hair is currently very puffed and warm for the colder regions.
Clothing: A collar around her neck.
Weaponry: Teeth that nibble
Prized Possessions: The blanket, who’s corner she enjoys chewing.
Hygiene: Can get messy, but Fjor is quick to clean her up.
Voice: Sharp barks and small struggled howls as she learns to use her tones and calls.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
-Playful

-Adventurous

-Cuddle bug

Fears:
-Baths

-Being alone

Weaknesses:
-Can be loud

-Troublemaker

-Roughhouses

Intelligence:
-Is still learning to listen to Fjor or Jaden.

-Knows a few commands. (sit, stay, lay down, drop it)

Languages:
-She speaks dog

Profession:
-Companion dog

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: She’s a very playful and rambunctious puppy. She loves the affection she gets from Jaden and Fjor and hates when left alone. She often howls when she’s alone and will not stop until she sees someone or is picked up by Fjor or Jaden. She very much enjoys to explore and cause trouble, tugging on blankets, pants, boots; hiding behind curtains, or furniture; or even stealing food from people who don’t notice.
Religion or Cults: If she could, she’d follow the Path
Alignment: Chaotic good
Short Term Goals:
-Play with Recke

-Bother Jaden

-Cuddle Fjor and Jaden

-Sleep

-Play some more

Long Term Goals:
-Keep her pack safe

-Live alongside Fjor and Jaden

LITTERS:
- First Litter
-Fenrir (mainly black with white, male)
-Nadia (Mainly black with white, female)
-Vaettir (White, female)
-Ullr (grey, male)
-Thrud (grey, male)

RELATIONS:
Loved:

-Fjor
-Jaden
-William Eldsvart
-Kara Lofgren
-Audrey Haddock
-Bjorn Eldsvart
-Tyr Eldsvart
Trusted:
Befriended:
Liked:

-Anyone who pets her
-Astrid
Neutral:
-Everyone else
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

@CloakedReaper, @Paintballz , @Whipfist, @Dieoshi , @Woolsey

*Paint has permission to have Asta with him when he plays William. Meaning, he is the only other person that can emote for her when I am unavailable.*

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
When I saw Hated: and that I was tagged under it. It took me a moment to realize "Oh wait- That's tagging people, you can't hate someone who's OOC IC."

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
When I saw Hated: and that I was tagged under it. It took me a moment to realize "Oh wait- That's tagging people, you can't hate someone who's OOC IC."
Lol, sorry 'bout that. Still organizing things :p

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Currently fixing up the sheet to accommodate for a few things that were a bit off. (Help of a staff member to get the balance in check)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Tiny update. Relationship, potential alternatives

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I was referring to the usage of the two umlauts in the name, it's unique. Not saying it's a bad thing, the name reminds me of Skyrim actually.
Oh, yeah. I had looked up Nordic names and you needed them for their spelling.