Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[For Sale] Two Pickaxes and a few dusty old books..

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Hello ladies, gentlemen and other assorted species!

I have a few items that may be of use to you fine folks and they are all listed below. The diamond pickaxes are priced individually and the pricing for the books is very simple. I's are 1k, II's are 2k, III's are 3k, etc. Deals may be made for multiple items but be aware that they are all first come first served so be quick!

Diamond Pickaxes:
Efficiency V, unbreaking III, fortune III - Selling for 12k
Efficiency V, unbreaking III, Silk Touch I - Selling for 14k - reserved Baron_Aron​

Enchanted Books:
For Swords -​
Bane of Arthopods V
Knockback II
Fire Aspect I
Sharpness III
2x Looting II
For Bows:​
Punch II
Power III
2x Power IV
For Armour:​
Fire Protection II
Fire Protection III
Fire Protection IV
Blast Protection III
Projectile Protection IV
Protection I
Protection III
Feather Falling II
Respiration I
2x Respiration II
2x Respiration III
4x Aqua Affinity I
For Tools:​
Fortune I
Fortune III

- Boulder

Small Print: Boulder reserves the right to sell the items to whomever he pleases, especially if someone claims an item and then doesn't pay up for a week! Terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. No returns or refunds unless goods are proved to be faulty before sale. No magma cubes were harmed in the making of these sales, unless you count that one that was squished when.. [Lawyers redacted the end of this sentence]

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'm really considering buying some enchantment books for armour...
Unfortunately, I need to save my money for plots/raising funds for a House. Oh, the temptation.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
To everyone who has claimed an item, catch me in-game as soon as you can! :D
I will cross off the items once people have done the trades so we all know what is left.

- Boulder

P.S *chuckles at Mistaahh*