Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

For those interested in Nationstates

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Have you ever wished for greater control over your nation? Now you can have it!

Set during the Cold War era, BLOC is a game of geopolitics, tactical investment, growth, policy, and warfare. It's like Nationstates, but goes much deeper.

http://bloc.name/bloc/

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
This is... Awesome!

I have made Lightfoot island (again!)

This BLOC is my nations past and Nation states is my nations present/future!

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Spagbogia is up and running.
Very different from New Spagbog, Spagbogia is a place where the military is much more prominent.

I'm a One Party State, and gave a Free Market. 17k army and 19th century weapons. I am non-aligned and live in Latin America. I have a GDP of £100 million.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The game is still in development, and as far as I can tell there isn't a search function yet. In the World screen, nations are listed by GDP.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I think the new updates are amazing!

Here is my BLOC and Nation States history.

During the Cold War Lightfoot Island was founded after the revolution agains't the current Dictator (The islands original name is lost). The nation did well and founded the Lightfoot Empire, this lasted till 1990 when the Lightfoot Empire was crushed by multiple armies. The heart of the Lightfoot Empire (Lightfoot island) survived and since the 90's has been building it's armies. It is now a paticular force to be feared as its weapon manufacturing business has grew in size. It now has access to Super soldiers, and has been stockpiling firearms and nuclear weapons as well as selling them to multiple other nations. Present day- 2013 it is presumed Lightfoot island is attempting to rebuild the Lightfoot Empire.

On BLOC I have Lightfoot Island and the Lightfoot Empire.
On Nation States I have Lightfoot Island.

(I also have a secret third country on BLOC but it has nothing to do with Lightfoot forces so doesn't count)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
cybernations.net is a perfect thing, its got issues like in Nationstates, it's got everything realistic where you start from SCRATCH! And you can deploy military etc.