Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Formation of the Valero-Asrakosian Dominion

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera

The Republic of Valerius and the city of Astrakhan have united in peace. After years of discussion, the leaders of Valerius and Astrakhan have successfully united in a multinational state with power balanced between the leaders. In celebration of the good news, the Queen has announced a feast will be hosted for all citizens and new comers.

*This would be publicly known.*

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
OOC NOTE: The Feast will be announced in depth later.
Below the flyer is a short declaration of blessings, written by the citizens of both towns.

Long live Queen Alijol Inkalla-Herennia, rightful leader of the Asrakosian people. May her reign be ever fruitful and filled with prosperity.
Long live the memory of the Late Consul Brutus R. Cinncinatus, may his ideals be remembered in this new Empire, and may his feats and many acts of righteousness be remembered until the world ends.
Long live Regent and Commander Theodosius Hostilius Herennius, may he be ever wise in his decisions inside and outside the field of battle.
Long live our honorable and stalwart protectors, Azerwind, may we be able to return the favor and protect them as well.
Long live House Herenii, may their children be infinite, may their power be supreme, may their judgement be wise, may their hearts be loving and may their legacy never die.
Long live Valerius and Astrakhan, long live the Two Eagles!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
i count 8 on your flag
That's just our two national/city flags in a nice square formation. :p
Also the eagles are two headed, so it's one eagle in each image.

On a more serious note.

DO YOU DARE QUESTION OUR SOVEREIGNTY!?!

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Why did Europeans have two headed eagles on their flags anyways?
I mean, yeah, you can use Wikipedia, but inevitably it goes back to Rome using the eagle as a standard, and then to the ERE (Byzantium) using the double headed eagle under Justianian to represent the two halves of states as well as the division between the past of Rome and the new future in Constantinople. The nations who primarily used it afterwords were either nations that took up the mantle of the Roman Empire and claimed legitimacy directly (HRE or Russia with Moscow as the third Rome) or nations that were directly affiliated with the Byzantines (Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia).

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yes, I had posted this earlier, but I deleted the post due to the sake of keeping spam down. I'm quite knowledgeable in the ways of Imperial Rome and her eventual claimants- however illegitimate they may be. As far as I'm concerned however, we're all Romans anyways.

Unless you're one of those Dirty Saxons ;)