Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fort-hope Coven Requesting Manual Labours

Reeves

I think I might like it here
(Will work on some potential quest templates soon)

Clients: Reeves & Sid1994 (Current Fort-Hope Coven)
Requesting: Any Class and Rank willing to perform manual labor over a few real life days
Tasks involved:
  • Construction of Fort-Hope's smooth-stone outer wall
  • Mining for coal, iron and cobble to replenish stocks and to keep the 7/8 furnaces on
  • Help leveling nearby mountains and flattening near land
  • Construction of tunnel leading to the front gate
Rewards:

• Free returning labor from Reeves on any construction required
  • Permanent & personal market stall once constructed (accessible 24/7 + Sunday Market day)
  • Discounts and potential freebies from stores once set up
  • Instant PM when a new quest is placed in questing office
  • V.Small plot of land inside the fort for constructing basic house or moderately sized plot of land outside the fort for larger house

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I can help but i can only play for like 3-7 hours a day since my other computer is lagging like sh*t xD

And i can give you lots of cobble free and maybe some iron :)

Reeves

^^ well when your on ask for me (ingame = ReaverSlain) and I will help you over to the site

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll help also but I can't always get on weekends but on the week days I can get on at least 2-3 hours a day just leave a message board somewhere i can find it and i'll do that for that day.

when your on ask for frosty1723

Reeves

We have recently suffered a member loss as-well as gaining a new ally, I have been away from the fort for a number of reasons, one mainly being due to a holiday, however it is to my understanding that Sid the second founder of the fort has continued constructing things inside, (God forbid I have not been on for a week so I dred to find what people have done to the place if it destroys what I had invisioned I might just cry). So I have not been ignoring your posts and are still looking for people to come join in building - We will soon be expanding the walls slightly and adding more constructions but basically the quest list needs updating here is the new list (rewards may change also, missions with a strike have been completed or are partially complete and do not require extra hands):

Tasks involved:
  • Construction of Fort-Hope's smooth-stone outer wall
  • Mining for coal, iron and cobble to replenish stocks and to keep the 7/8 furnaces on
  • Help leveling nearby mountains and flattening near land
  • Construction of tunnel leading to the front gate
  • Help to create new plaza's leading off the entrance plaza that has been constructed which need to walled with smoothstone as the main plaza is and also require a gate (smaller than the main entrance's) to be built dividing plaza's up.
  • New constructions that will be added to the new plaza's will not require help at first as some require planning by the founders. However I can tell you now that I hope to include:
  1. A community mine that is built in the same style as those in Isengard from Lord of the Rings (google image it if you aren't too sure on the construction)
  2. Either an exterior or covered ampitheatre and roman fashioned arena. The ampitheatre needs to look like it has been carved into stone instead of being built.
  3. An expansion to the already small dock built by the tunnel
  • Help to construct inner buildings such as: Market Stalls, fixed shops etc etc
Rewards:

• Free returning labor from Reeves on any construction required
  • Permanent & personal market stall once constructed (accessible 24/7 + Sunday Market day)
  • Discounts and potential freebies from stores once set up
  • Instant PM when a new quest is placed in questing office
  • V.Small plot of land inside the fort for constructing basic house or moderately sized plot of land outside the fort for larger house
  • Moderate sized plot of land inside fort once the plaza has been constructed for residents (this may be a temporary place of residence, say a second home if you wish.

Sid1994

Villager
Nothing is destroyed
there is a rough idea of the castle, Done a few more market stalls and have some lapis and glowstone ready to finish a few more and mainly be stocking up on stuff and the tunnel to the dock has been expand and cleaned up:D