Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Team

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Tyo2ESV.png

Hello friends! As the Survey continues to be discussed within the Admin Department, one of the most largest critiques was on the forums themselves.
The simplicity of them, the layout, the lore pages that need updating, and more were all extremely pertinent in the survey; and thus we create something new: The Forum Team.
[The Forum Team]

The Forum Team will consist of players, SO Team Members, interested Lore Staff, and specifically new players. This team will take up the initiative to help brainstorm, create, and finish the everlong list of updates for the forums to make it easier for new players and old to navigate, understand lore, and spend their time on.​
This is NOT a staff team. It is a Server Outreach led initiative that will mostly be the playerbase - so we can hear your opinions and help shape the forums to be understandable. The goal is to finish this initiative by the end of (hopefully) the summer, into the beginning of fall.​
I am looking for folks who are willing to volunteer their time, are interested in New Player Retention, and want to see the fleshed out lore on the forums.​
If you are interested, please make a PRIVATE FORUM CONVO with me to join the team. Not all folks will be selected. I am looking at a max of 10 individuals to help, and there will be a balance of new players v. old.​
Thank you!​
LQLAM9m.png

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thank you for those who have applied thus far!

We are still looking for more folks - if you are a newer player and want to help, or an old player wanting to see some of the changes you may have given feedback on in the survey - feel free to hit my Forum PMs with your application! :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Giving this a lovely bump. Going to be reaching out to folks over the next week or so - if interested please DM me on the forums! Thank you!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Last call for anyone interested in the Forum Team! Help make the forums for user friendly for all!

Will be setting everything up this week for such!