Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Free! An Elf once again!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I am free! I didn't even intend to do it, but I am free of the Demon soul that previously held my form as a black and blue Demonic form.
I confronted Tchel after what I assumed was trolling - and yes I am aware of what a bad idea that is - and then she vowed to kill me. She later was sneaking up behind me, and my friend Chuck warned me, "Tchel, don't think I don't see you." Then she told me to follow her if I wanted this to end. I decided there was no other solution, that she would not talk unless I could try to force her to listen, so I went with her. I followed her all the way to a field, and then she attacked. I dodged her blade attacks, then she turned and ran some more. She turned again and drew her bow on me. I returned fire, and after we both shot each other once or twice, I realized I had drawn too close. She slashed me with her sword, inflaming me, and I tried to escape, but being stunned, she finished me off.
Normally, the encounter would have killed me, but in this case, it somehow destroyed the Demon soul in me, or at least forced it out. I have no idea whatsoever how it happened, but it must relate to the condition that I had already identified that was preventing me from changing back into my Zonerule-Elven form. When I came to much later, Wyvern's corruption had sealed the wound - although it still hurt as bad as Grief - and I realized I looked different. I was no longer a Demon at all. Wyvern's corruption still exists in me, but the Demon is gone. The corruption seems to not be doing anything to my Elven soul at this point, though one of my eyes is slightly darker blue than the other - supposedly an effect from the corruption.
I am now a Zonerulean Elf once again.
Name: Zraneth Corj
Nickname/Alias: Zran
Race: Zonerulean Elf
Height: 6' 7" (1.8 m)
Weight: 146 lbs. (66.2 kg)
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tan, a bit more pale than he was previously as an Elf
Identifying Marks: One eye is slightly darker than the other.
Appearance: Wears Protarian armor, minus the mask. A green cape trails behind. Face has a rather long appearance.
Strengths: Very powerful when it comes to the spirit and mind. Also, very agile, and sharp senses. Aware of what is happening in surroundings. Magic is light magic, meaning it is effective against Demons, but nothing else in combat roles. It can also be calming to non-Demonic creatures.
Weaknesses and fears: Emotion runs deep in race; rather easily provoked as a result. Also, fear of Endermen and all creatures affiliated with them.
Religion and cults: Zonerule-Elven religion; worships Rhaniek, King of the Zonerule-Elven Gods.
Profession: Healer of any wounds or mental problems, exorcist, Demon hunter, private eye, man-at-arms for the forces of good.