Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FrenziedAxe Tribe [Orcs, Lizards, Goblins,

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
And now I'm going to ruin it.
There are no Orcs, Goblins or Lizards in our Lore. It would be nice for you to note that we have races that are very similar or basically the same but with different names. Orcs are Earthspawns and Goblins are Greylings. Forgot the name of so called "Lizards" but they're not even Lizards. It's stated in the Lore that they are actually amphibious creatures.
You failed to read the second post before leaving a reply.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Something went wrong I believe. I claimed the region "Zul'thar" but it created region "zul'thar" and I'm not the owner, it appears it has no members so I can't do anything.

This happened close to a server crash or restart, it was extremly laggy.

Thanks for help

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Something went wrong I believe. I claimed the region "Zul'thar" but it created region "zul'thar" and I'm not the owner, it appears it has no members so I can't do anything.

This happened close to a server crash or restart, it was extremly laggy.

Thanks for help
Its a glitch that happens, and its not in caps because the game doesn't care about them :)

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Playing around with some concept builds - modified this after one of the youtube videos. I like the design up top but down below its tooo rounded around the base. trying to make it more brute like at the bottom.

Attachments

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Playing around with some concept builds - modified this after one of the youtube videos. I like the design up top but down below its tooo rounded around the base. trying to make it more brute like at the bottom.
I like it :D really really orcish(or earthspawnish or whatever <.<)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
yep they are :) the description at leasts paints them that way, and if my lore is correct the orcs were originally earthspawn anyway

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Yes the Earthspawn are based off the LOTR Uruk-Hai and have TES Orc features (mainly skyrim other games they where just green blobs)

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Also is that mountain behind the portal the mountain for my Fort?
If it is I'll start building as soon as I have permission/And the plugin thing is fixed!