Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fronslin Caldwell (Old thread)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
...What? Who is this 'we'?
I don't know, why don't you ask around.
If you recall today
LOTS of people seemed to be trying to "trick" melosa.

All seriousness aside. I'm sure I'm not the only one to care about Melosa.
Let's see who can I recall...
@Tybalt giving her a second chance
@Sybbyl violet was nice too
@Gaby Nuff said
@Monster_Dan goren is probs not the best influence for her but he cares. Mila is a stick in the mud about what happened but I bet you could make amends
@Other vermella followers
@ Morna

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Violet cares about everyone : ) No one deserves an undetermined fate such as becoming whatever Jishrim makes you, in her eyes

Raith

Lord of Altera
I don't know, why don't you ask around.
If you recall today
LOTS of people seemed to be trying to "trick" melosa.

All seriousness aside. I'm sure I'm not the only one to care about Melosa.
Let's see who can I recall...
@Tybalt giving her a second chance
@Sybbyl violet was nice too
@Gaby Nuff said
@Monster_Dan goren is probs not the best influence for her but he cares. Mila is a stick in the mud about what happened but I bet you could make amends
@Other vermella followers
@ Morna
Goren cares a lot for his daughter, and Fronslin is right; goren is probably a terrible influence, but he sure as hell cares about his daughter

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Violet cares about everyone : ) No one deserves an undetermined fate such as becoming whatever Jishrim makes you, in her eyes
Oh, your not evil for what Jishrim made you,.. Wait Jishrim isn't bad either!!!!!

#VioletLogicFtw

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Updates try to find dem all. (I tried to be real sneaky this time and the last time)

Also, Any suggestions on where to post a summary of all my NK adventures I think on how your chars have changed or something?

I dunno everytime I go to write a summary it ends up being a mile long

That's not a good summary

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
No prayer log for now
Spent some time with his family and has now made a trip up to the grand shrine.
Current location: Grand Shrine and crossroads.
Mood: lonely and sad
current train of thought-
Why does everything have to go wrong? Juno is dead, I can't find a lenscrafter. And for the first time in a while I feel alone.... It's not like im not used to it... but... no... this is a different lonely.

I need more friends...

I need to just.... stop going out of my way to help people. People don't want my help. I miss Mist... Maybe I would have been better off living a lie. It's not like I was not happy there. Well most of the time. I got to be as angry as I wanted. Lurking in the clock-tower after training sessions.... and then the chopping block. I never thought I would miss the chopping block.

But I can't do that anymore. I already told myself I would change. I'm on the path of red and it's one I chose.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Currently Sulking in the crossroads inn getting drunk and being sour.
EDIT: Passed out beneath tree after taking out his rage on it.
PTFO.png
EDIT recovering from hangover in grandshrine...
in a dark place.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I guess I'll have to move up plans to learn more about this... god. No worshipping, but he sounds like a cool dude.
he reflects my ideals of keeping the Pantheon how it is. Gonna start asking about him with people i know won't rat me out.
Then I'll probably...start taking risks...
@Sybbyl
@Tybalt
Gonna find out what happened to him first.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
@Michcat - From what I've investigated the god is not bring-backable, certain issues with the player who wrote the lore for it going and using it on a different server