Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Funny game

Did you enjoy the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Hey guys i have found a funny game in beta it is free and you can download it here:
http://dukope.com/

Its is the first one names Papers please. It is about being the guy at a border checkpoint in a commuist country. It is real fun but also difficult!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I got it two days ago and finished it :p

It's a really cool game, and I can't wait for it to be out of beta, so I can play the full version.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I especially like the guy who keeps coming back with a new, but invalid, passport and entry ticket :p

I'm afraid he's got the required things at some point, and I'll have to let him in :p

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Yeh backstay. I disliked the moment i found out a woman was a male...but what did you do with the murderer? I sent him away

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yeh backstay. I disliked the moment i found out a woman was a male...but what did you do with the murderer? I sent him away
Vince Lestrade?

I think I sent him away... But I'm not quite sure. Or maybe that was the guy I couldn't get evidence from, so I couldn't send him away...

That Corman Drex guy or whatever he was called was weird... I wanna know who he was :p

But I sent away the two (or one) guys who people said were after them.