Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Club collaborative HW Magic Set!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so, as you may have seen on the Hw: The Gathering thread, I'm looking for ideas for a 30 card set to prep for game club to help design as one group! Since I haven't been on as much as I should be (Curse you real life!) I'm not entirely sure of much of whatever the heck is going on. That's where you guys come in! Not only will your suggestion possibly make it into being made into cards, but you might even earn yourself a free set! That's right, suggest all you like boys and girls, all suggestions that are posted within the next 4 days (ending on Monday, February 6th at ~11:59 pm CST) will be placed into a poll that will then be up for about 3-5 days. The winner of said poll gets the set put in for game club, 2nd place gets 3 free cards, 3rd place gets 1. SUGGEST AWAY MY PEOPLES!

Current Set ideas:
Exiles & Outcasts
Beasts of Altera
Crafty Craftsmen

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
beasts of Altera. All the new mythic creatures and the hell beasts that came through the rapture. Giant crabs, gryphons, those fancy bird things, the tendril monster and the ice beast things. Elz would know more

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
San in 30 different goddamn outfits

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
also, magic does a thing every once in a blue moon where its slightly alternate universes, possibly do the same here? Like instead of Red/White Soldiers of anhald that are conquering to spread the influence of Ignis Synnove, instead, maybe blue white Anhald military working to maintain a singular law throughout the land, with less emphasis on their god, just throwin some ideas out there :p

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
also, magic does a thing every once in a blue moon where its slightly alternate universes, possibly do the same here? Like instead of Red/White Soldiers of anhald that are conquering to spread the influence of Ignis Synnove, instead, maybe blue white Anhald military working to maintain a singular law throughout the land, with less emphasis on their god, just throwin some ideas out there :p
anhald has always been blue and white conquering to maintain a singular law lmao dude

we didn't convert amalfia, or linlea when it was briefly under snerus. ignis comes second to world order

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Deck of (backstabbing) outcast characters (that don't really belong anywhere specifically) that you'd normally not put in the spotlight?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
anhald has always been blue and white conquering to maintain a singular law lmao dude

we didn't convert amalfia, or linlea when it was briefly under snerus. ignis comes second to world order
I was just giving an example of alternate style people, though I do apologize as, again, I haven't been on recently and I haven't had much dealings with anhald so I've really only been able to get one point of view on ya, though I can guarantee you guys are red white due to focus on military.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Whelp, the three different card sets are up, I'll get a poll from my club on which one they'd like to do and then get back to you guys