Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gavster26's Whitelist Application [Approved - Itzza/Thea]

Number of People that Approve of Whitelisting =3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavster26

Villager
Hi there! Just filling some paper work in order to join the community and minecraft server. =]

1. Your Minecraft username: Gavster26
2. Your real name: Gavin Chip Sloan
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I agreed.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I enjoy the aspect of roleplay in minecraft. I played on many roleplay servers and have run very successful towns on the basis of respect and assistance to new players.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a full time college student right now and I love it. I am majoring in psychology with a minor in education. I enjoy reading, video games, movies (mostly funny movies) and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks (movie reference). I am christian but I am open to other beliefs and do not judge others about their beliefs, but rather embrace other people's beliefs and let that fuel my own belief. I enjoy the Inheritence Saga (Eragon as most people call it) and I am currently awaiting obtaining the final book. I play Minecraft (obviously), Terraria, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Mabinogi (Nexon), Combat Arms (Nexon), Dungeon Fighter Online (Nexon...again), and much more. I am on steam, I do skype (occassionally), I have my own group on steam (public so people can join), and I enjoy talking to others. Enough of the hobbies and such, here is my main mission and goal for being here: I am looking for a friendly community to experience 1.0.0 in. My previous server was filled with abusers and hating individuals so I feel it is time for a new start. I hope to find a friendly community for which I can be active in and make new friends. I hope to see you in the Hollow World soon! =]
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Saddly I do not. I do not often record anything I create and I have a fiery hate for creative mode. I am a good builder though and I have a template I use for all my homes/shops and I create a nice, friendly environment for people to join.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes! I would like to share some donuts! me-->( ^^)==8( o ) 8==(o. o ) <-- Hollow World Community
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Absolutly! I cannot stand anyone who uses these 'cheats' in order to succeed. It has caused me much pain and, just like I tell my brother with any game that has cheaters, I will not do what they are doing because it is just feeding into the trolling machine.

I do hope I am accepted because this looks like a very good and friendly community.
Much Love
-Gavster26

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
ooh, they offer free doughnuts with whitelist apps now?

Nom nom... well... Nom nom... you obviously put a lot of effort into this application... Nom nom... and you filled out everything that we asked for... Nom nom... and seem like an awesome guy... Nom nom... so approved...

Oh yeah, and you make some epic doughnuts *shows clean plate*

Status
Not open for further replies.