Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gawain of Knavesmire: A boy who had it rough

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
Name: Gawain of Knavesmire

Nickname: Gawain

Race: Human

Height: 6"1'

Weight: Perhaps 75 KG

Hair: Dark purple long-ish hair that covers the left eye. Other wise emo-ish, if you could call it that.

Eyes: Green as the nature.

Skin: White

Identifying Marks: A scar on the left eye, covered by the hair.

Appearance: He wears a black coat/jacket with leather pants and a grey shirt. Wrapped around his hands are bandages.
His body muscles may be built up, but you would still call him an amateur.

Strengths: If someone acts bad against him, he does so back.

Weaknesses and fears: Like most males of humankind, he has a weakness for women. Not the crazy type, but the shy type.
He can't help but feel responsible for anything bad, that might happen to his friends.
Because of the hatred he has for his father, he either gets angry or silent if someone relates Gawain to him.

Religion and cults: Even though he doesn't really believe in god, he sometimes prays for hope and strength.

Proffession: Unemployed. He just seeks to live a regular life. Even with chasing problems behind his back.

Brief Backstory: Growing up as a boy haven't been easy for Gawain. Ever since his mother died of old age. He have had nothing but
trouble from his father. Always being called useless, and being yelled at for something he couldn't do.
The day he turned eighteen, he left home without telling anyone. No notes and not even a goodbye.
He paid to ride with a traveling merchant to the next stop: Daggerfall.

Logbook: It's hard to believe it's been about 4 years since i fled home. It felt like an eternity, while i was waiting to relieve my mental pain.
Always being called pathetic. Getting yelled at for what i was forced and couldn't handle.
Even though i left something i cared about, i have no regrets.
I had to leave my troubles behind, to stop the venom in my wounds.
The first day i arrived in daggerfall. Noone really bothered about me, and i was fine with that.
I saw this as a chance to restart my life, and live as someone else.
Today i live in a different place. A town where people are kind to me, and where i can be useful.
The best i can hope is that noone knows where i originally come from.
Farewell home, Farewell old friends and farewell father. I will never miss you.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Height/weight issues (6'8 and 60kg? He'd be skin and bones!), but otherwise good; leaves you open to build your character and develop him through RP.

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
Height/weight issues (6'8 and 60kg? He'd be skin and bones!), but otherwise good; leaves you open to build your character and develop him through RP.
I fixed the height and weight to 6"1' and 75 KG. My character isn't supposed to be that thin:oops: . It was just a blind mistake i made because i'm not really and expert on height and weight. If this is still wrong, then feel free to correct me.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Sounds good! Just relate it to yourself IRL, have a think about it, and you'll be fine ;)