Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geobob application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoBob

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Geobob1556
2. Your real name: Robert
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have skim read all of it and read chapter 3 the kings law in deatal.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I really like the roleplay aspect of the server having played on other server where roleplay is not a part of it i fined they quickly become dule. Experience wise i dont have much, i used to play runescape years ago, but i am willing to learn and be a part of the community

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Right just to let you know i am dislexic so please forgive my spelling. My realy name it robert, but most people call me bob, geobob is one of my online alieses and comes from geochasing which is one of my hobbies, if you dont know what it is then google it its really good fun. I am a scout leader which takes up a lot of my time, and i work 2 days a week, but am looking more. i am hear because i found your sever on a server list, and after reading your discription it sound a really appiling and fun way to enjoy minecraft. I think it sound like a graet way to play the game and realy well thought out.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
sorry i dont have any images

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i think i have tryed to say everything in section 8 just like to add i would realy like to play on your server and be a part of the community

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes indeed i am aware of this rule

Status
Not open for further replies.