Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gibrsen Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Lopsin

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
My username is gibrsen and I wear a turtle skin.
2.Age: 19 (I made a typo when making my account though lol)
3.Gender: Male
4.Country: USA
5. Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read it, I went through the whole thing last night and I will for sure follow it
6.How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of the server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I think roleplay is an awesome aspect for a public server, and no, I have not had any experience roleplaying. However, I think this seems like the best roleplay server because of its community, time setting, and the idea of the whole server is really just...amazing.
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well, now about myself. Hm. I have a major interest in computers and video game developing, and I actually recently started doing basic coding, and I wish to be able to eventually make my own video game. A major hobby of mine is tricking/freestyle, and if you are unfamiliar with the sport you can get a basic idea here. I am here because I am looking for a server with mainly a friendly community, preferably a roleplay server, though, so this really fits what I was looking for. Oh yeah and I like turtles! ^-^
9. (I have no examples of my work so there is no 8)
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware that use of xray and other ore locator mods/texture packs is a a banishable offense. I actually tried using xray texture packs in single player and they did NOT work, and as for mods, the folder I need to put them in MAGICALLY disappeared from my Mac.
10.How did you find out about this server?: I found out about this server because I was looking around for roleplay servers, and all of them were just meh, but when I saw this one, everything about it really caught my eye.
11. Have you voted for us: Now I have.

Your friendly neighborhood turtle,
Gibrsen

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please add the questions, including the numbers, to the application. We don't know them out of our heads.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
im going to post this as pending, regardless of whether or not you have anything to write. post the question THE FULL QUESTION (regards to # 7)