Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Golden Bay Art Competition

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
So, by now you may of heard about a new settlement called Golden Bay. If not, here is a link to the post http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/city-in-planning-golden-bay.28809/page-3#post-447341

Anyways, I would like to host a competition for the emblem of the city. This emblem would be used for almost anything em loving the city, from fliers about a new reform in the city to it being used on a flag hanging from one of its plateaus.

I have drawn an emblem myself, and I think it looks not to bad. The emblem I drew was heavily enspired by Battlestar Galactica, and I feel like other emblems should be loosely based on its design or Battlestar Galactica's design

Updates: the colours of the city (or color for all you other people) are red and gold
image.jpg

Prizes (thanks for reminding me)
1st: ownership of a house in Golden Bay and inducted into the hall of fame.
2nd: ownership of a market stall in Golden Bay and inducted into the hall of fame.
3rd: inducted into the hall of fame

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
What would be the prize for the competition? Or is this just a request?

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Well the core value would be a mix of commerce and Freedom, as this city is going to be constructed for all those who lost Port Silver. And nothing much else in the brief, just it's a symbol really

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Robert dear god, you realy want to stick to the Aellyrian background of Visenya don't you, and btw I know the collors of the city are gold red not green yellow unicornish