Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Goodbye friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Greetings fellow Alterans! I'm here to let you all know that I'm leaving hollowworld, almost permanently. Atleast for a good while. I am now in the last year of school, so I will not be able to come online much. This break will be kind of like Halfmad's break. I'm rarely online on the server. But I will try to be on forums when I can. I'm having the long break because of real life stuff, relationship, last year of school, new decisions on the server i don't feel very comfortable with, and alot of stuff to do. I have also dropped out of the Corbenic event. I will still be "contactable" on forums and steam, but don't expect me to reply after 2 seconds. Soo... That's pretty much it. Farewell.

For Geo: I need to talk with you about the house.
For JLAMontoya: Please do not kick me from town.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Also, about the TF2 Team. If people want it to go on. Danie and billybob are now the leaders of it.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
A little update here!
I will not be online on the server, forums, teamspeak channel for the next month. After that I will see if I can come back.​

Axell

Lord of Altera
Yay your back, I hope you stay.
I'm happy that your back, everyone is taking little "Breaks" and never coming back. :(

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Another attention seeking waste of a thread. Nice to see my prediction come true though.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.