Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gorn Tracehunter, King of Atmenia

KingGorn

Villager
"The goddess Éèlensaor Ragzzannine came once more at the doors of Gorn's residence. "The Doors of the Atmenian Kingdom", like he would say habitually.
She went there for one motive : his legendary suspiciousness. Thing that always bored her, his principal fault. She wanted to change the horrible manner he always had in his life.
Éèlensaor finally encountered him in the middle of the Dragons' Gardens, place where atmenians nurture many kinds of tameable draconic creatures, to protect them against the dragon hunters, the Sauroctones. This haven of peace was placed, in the same way as the Royal Residence, on one of the numerous plateaus of the atmenian mountain.
On a pebelled long path between two orange daylily roads, Gorn and the one that enthroned him began to prostrate before each other, as tradition has it. Light pink petals, coming from giant cherry trees, were sweeping away on the visage and hair of the magnificent divinity, and on the massive golden breastplate Gorn was wearing.
The sun has already reached its zenith, he began the conversation with her, by saying :
- What made you come here, my goddess ?
She nodded and waited a moment before saying anything to him. Even if he was a mortal, she prefered not to say something that would hurt him in his self-esteem. Then, she replied quietly :
- Your incessant habit of keeping wary eyes at everyone you don't know, Gorn.
- It's better to be safe than sorry, goddess Éèlensaor. He said without moving.
- Is it because you have the White Astral Crown ? She absolutely didn't wanted to insinuate that it was the fault of being the Atmenian King, that led him to act like this when he comes across every single foreign.
He didn't even answered, and prefered to nod his head as well.
While this moment of silence, they could have heard the sound of the wind running against the shields of leaves. So, she took the opportunity to speak.
- I don't want to cause any little problem, she continued with a wise voice. I just want you to change a bit. Then...
- Then ? Repeated Gorn by raising a bit his head. She knew he was looking at her, even if his eyes were completely hidden behind the shadows of his iron mask.
- Then I will send you somewhere randomly. Outside of this world.
Gorn literally stepped back, which caused Éèlensaor to grin with amusement. She tried to hide her smile, she couldn't help doing so.
- Ehh... I find it hard work to understand what you've said. Mumbled Gorn, while placing his left hand to his right shoulder pad.
She walked around him, he wasn't moving an inch. And carried on the conversation :
- To be honest, I will send you to Yomudai's Lair, in Likevelmaë. There you will find one portal, enter inside it, and it will expel you somewhere, and then disappear. We will bring you back to Broghild when you'll have stopped to be so...
- Lolwut ? He said to interrupt her. Likevelmaë ? You mean... the Abandoned Planet ?
- Yes. Simply said Éèlensaor. And this planet has not been abandoned by the six Demiurges and by us.
- Is it a joke ?
- No.
- Are you sure ?
- Yes.
- Are you sure to be not sure to be unsure of being sure ?
Immediatly, she used divine magic to push him into Likevelmaë, at Yomudai's Lair. Gorn fell five meters, and his back touched the rocky ground of a giant, spherical grotto.
When he raised his head, he saw thousands and thousands of wizards, knights, archers and enchanters going back and forth through countless portals made with stones. They were walking on prominent corbelled ground paths, hanged on the circular dirt wall that was forming a sort of undergrounded dome. Some of those portals were covered with moss. The entire place was half lightened, due to the fact the owner always had a considerable hatred of light.
Suddenly, a big visage instantly appeared above him, at only ten centimeters from his face. A golden lozenge, hanged to the necklace of the strange monster, arrived between the eyes of Gorn, that was scared to death. It was certainly an orc, due to the geenish-yellow skin color. The shiny yellow eyes of the orc were widely opened, it was Yomudai himself. This ephemeral moment seemed to be hours to the atmenian.
Immediatly, with his enormously deep voice, the orc shouted something at him. The sound coming from the throat of this energumen was so loud, that Gorn didn't even understood what he had said. But one thing was sure ; the king would never, in the future, forget that crazy moment. Yomudai said him :
- YOU SHALL DIE !
Final part coming soon~

Backstory -
"No traces from Gorn appeared in the Great Prophecy of Kunyegma, The First Demiurge. Till the day the previous leader of Atmenia has abdicted and given the Astral Crown of Éèlensaor Ragzzaninne to the XIVth Broghildian Praesidium.
This era has changed the history of Atmenia.
With no king inside the doors of the Atmenian Kingdom, all the "Archland" was prey to the growing Legacy of Ypterak The Oppressor and its "Heirs", the "Sauroctones". Known as dragon hunters, and then enemies of the Divine Order. Even the Elf Queen had announced in her last congress at "the Tree of the World" that "if the two Atmenian Republics became overthrown, Ypterak would have only two enemies : the dwarfs... and the elves."
The next day, the Takvern Emperor, known by everyone as "Ba'al-from-the-East", came peacefully in Atmenia, and brought with him the Flaïwaian Princes, Carkmous and Maschalix, in company of the Princess Minevigeka. This has been one the biggest and longest gathering of armies that has taken place in Broghild. There, behind the Bay of Rentebr, the Emperor would have said that if they wanted a king, they should speak a word to a certain Gorn Tracehunter.
Hearing those words from her sky palace, the goddess Éèlensaor went to Broghild, at the door of the familial pied-à-terre of Gorn.
Many people from everywhere came there to see what the goddess was doing in the residence of the Tracehunters. But no one could have seen or hear Éèlensaor's conversation with the future savior of Atmenia...
Gorn kept this secret for himself and no one else. But he had affirmed in his first Royal Council, that when he saw the goddess with the White Crown in her hands, that he knew she came to give it to him.
This period became the Age of the People's Apogee. Because Gorn won successfully his first battle against the mighty Sauroctones, in the Valley of Buenap. And from this day, no one in Broghild, not even the lonely peasant in his house, fear no more Ypterak"

Name - Gorn Tracehunter. But people always call him by using simply "Gorn".
Alias - "The Envoy of the Goddess Éèlensaor"
Age - Unknown. There is actually no works containing his birthdate, or talking about his age. Though, Kunyegma titillates the curiosity of the mortals by saying "The one whose four hundred beeep years old", which suggests many age possibilities.
Gender - Male.
"Wh... wait... WHATCHUSAY ? I am a king ! Not a queen !"
Race - Currently an elf.
Height - 153 centimeters, 60.2".
Weight - 34 kgs, 74.8 lbs. The body of an atmenian is filled with a strange unidentified gas, giving them a particular voice. Since they often wear enormous armors with big helmets, or elegant suits with metallic masks, to keep being anonymous, an atmenian cannot recognize another one. Then, they can only recognize their fellow atmenians if they start to speak.
Hair - No hair.
"We, atmenians, have no hair. This doesn't mean we are bold ! We are just... hairless. Yes, hairless is the word."
Eyes - Atmenians, like many powerful creatures, possess bioluminescent body parts. Atmenians' tongues, eyes and some of their scales glow when they fight. His eyes are fully green-colored, with no irises.
Skin - Scaly.
"We are the cousins of draconic creatures, and especially draconians. But we don't spit fire. Too bad... that would be funny to burn His Majesty's butt !"
Identifying Marks - His Sacred Weapon, named "Célestine" ; his glowing eyes when fighting, his deep, solemn voice, his wings when flying.
Appearance - he has an oval body, a green suit with golden armor parts. No one ever seen his skin's color. Gorn always walk with an elegant manner.
Strengths - Gorn learnt secretly the Art of Fighting with a Sword, every single day, at each sunrises and sunsets. He is more dangerous in the air than on the ground, but never pretend to kill someone. He always plays with his prey(s), but if one really pretend to kill him with a disloyal manner, he will have no other choices than disarming. With the help of white magic, or not. He also likes to hit targets with a bow and arrows, but prefer more than everything to fight with Célestine. He says often that "A child can easily scare off a takvern. By shooting a single stone with a catapult between... its legs." !
Weaknesses and fears - Known to have thin skins, Atmenians always must wear colossal armors on every parts of their body. Or else, a simple sword/arrow hit can be extremely dangerous for them. On the other hands, they don't fear magic, like many other broghildian creatures. Gorn hates particularly archers, who "don't fight manly and loyally". He always had a secret fear of divinities, and is often disturbed in presence of strange things, objects that is not natural or things he doesn't know the origin. Even for humans, due to the distrutful nature of atmenians.
Religion and cults - As pratically everyone in Broghild, Gorn is polytheist. He believes in every gods that have created Broghild and the planets around it. But the main divinity he worships is certainly the one that gave her the throne and and the crown : Éèlensaor Ragzzannine.
Profession -
"The life of a king can be sometimes... annoying. So, I don't only live with the royal gold, I also live by working on my OWN projects. In fact, I'm a bit an architect, a writer, a king and I organize fighting contests. My main one is Moorb'Shsasns. I am sure you've heard about it ! It's a bit... like the "Olympic Games" of Atmenia !
Feel free to comment about everything you want ^^