Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Cat

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Name: Unknown
Nickname/Alias: Black Cat
Race: Nakat
Height: Between 5 and 6 feet.
Weight: Normal
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Skin: Unknown
Identifying Marks: A dark gray cloak that conceals his appearance.
Appearance: Unknown
Strengths: Stealth
Profession: Thief

[OOC Stuff first]
If you see the Black Cat, using his mask (without his head covered by a leather cap), you are allowed to run after / attempt to capture, since he is wanted, and the reward is not that bad. But remember... He's helping the Port Silver Underground fighting the Silvercloaks, trying to help the poor people of Altera, taking away from the rich people, trying to give the money to the ones that really need. And he has friends on some high and dark places... So think first before you run after him, don't just randomly do it.

(But if I have some form of headgear, that means I'm either OOC or just hiding the mask)

There's nothing much that you can know about this man, some people even think that he's just an excuse that the Silvercloaks have to break into your place and turn it upside down... I can only tell you what rumours I've heard, and what I've seen on the posters.

That fella is wanted for theft, embezzlement, forgery, pickpocketing, counterfeiting, burglary, conspiracy, tax evasion and fraud, among other things that those Silvercloaks may come up with just to keep going after him.

But one thing is granted, that man is a man of morals. I've overheard that, if you see to work with him, there are rules. You can't just do things the way you feel like it.
  • First, he is not a killer. And if you are working for him, you are not as well. What you do wen you're not working is up to you, but with him, no one gets harmed.
  • After that, you must not steal from the poor. He works to give food and shelter to them, not to take that away.
  • And at last, if you are spotted during a job, you can forget working for him for a while... That man does not joke around. And expects you not to as well.
The thing that always bothered me was that one rumour... Some say that he was cursed, by one of the demons while he was robbing a house of one of his minions. The demon thought about killing him straight away, but instead, decided to have some fun with him. He was trying to take away something from them, he took away something from him. He decided to take away who he was. From that day, his old being was lost to the shadows. All his friendship, all his love, everything he once felt was taken away. He would be unknown to all who met him before, the ones who loved him would ignore him, just like if he was another stranger. All records of his existence, both in the physical world and in memories, were hidden in the shadow. He shall be known as a stranger, and only as a stranger.

And the thing is... that may actually be true. I've met someone, someone that is trying to discover who that man is... or was. He gave me some notes, look. *shows you the >note<*
The thing is, sometimes, wen I read it, I could swear I remember someone that looked like that man... His name was... J̼͇͈̠͔̼̘͆́͞ ... J͈̯̙͈͓ͮͪ̈́̇͌̚ͅͅ'̤̝̠̱̳̺͉̂̄̋̚D̶̗̎̑͛͒ͭ̇̑͒å̵̠̥̻̙̗͙ͫͤͮ̾̊̆̚͘r̵̊̈̈́̒͛ͮ͏̯͎͇̤͔̮̤̩ ... *rubs his head* I give up. I can never recall that persons name, or face. And I don't like to think about it either. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
That's it, I'm done talking about this lad. Now go bug someone else, will you?

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I was afraid of this moment once... But not anymore.

I've done my time, I've paid the price for stealing what was not mine, and the curse is no longer flowing in me. But I'm not in the clear.
Even tho I was cleared of it, it does not mean that it is not linked to me. And "something" must hold the curse. Little did I know, that ''something'' can be as small as a grain of sand, or as big as an entire land.
I am now binded to Kavdam. I can feel it all. The snow falling, the rocks crumbling, everything. And the worst part is that I feel it coming... The exodus. I can feel my feet burning as the magma rises from the caves, my skin cracking with the earthquakes. This exodus is the end of me.

But I know better than this. I can't - I wont let this be the end of me. The Black Cat shall rise once more, wen the times call for him.

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
What do you mean his height is normal and his weight, between 5 and 6 feet?
It was suppose to be the other way, normal weight and height between 5 and 6 feed.

I await the chance to see those changes.
Minor changes have been made, related to names, the curse origin, the entire background story, and mostly his goals (I don't have a lady somewhere waiting for me to break the curse).
And since I'm working on a lot of stuff, I prefer to have the basics done and keep working on the rest. :)
Wen I have some free time, I will keep updating / making changes to this. But until then, the daycycle machine and the texture pack are my priorities.