Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Grey Lady] Vowrawn Natrizi'ma [Renounced, Please Archive]

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend

Divider30.png
Vowrawn Natrizi'ma
1658655474330.png
Divider30.png

IG NAME: Auralein
CHARACTER: Vowrawn Natrizi'ma
PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON:
The Grey Lady

TIER: 2

SPELL POINTS: 3 SP

ARTIFACTS:
Lucoryphus; Winter's Corvine: A Crow Familiar that spends its time around Vowrawn
1676158106266.png

TRINKETS:
Vowrawn's Crow Amulet: A platnium amulet of a crow that hangs from a loop on his cloak
1670427649205.png

PASSIVE:
TierPassiveAestheticQuirk
ISpiritual Weapon [Crow Sword]
By ritually praying over a weapon for one hour, the blessed may imbue it with some measure of the divine influence. The weapon will glow with the strength of torchlight in a color thematic to the divine, and intangible foes or foes that are otherwise immune or resistant to attacks from mundane weapons always take some amount of damage from successful attacks with it. Only one weapon may be imbued at a time. For bows, the effect applies to all arrows fired from it.
The eyes take on a ring of color about the pupil thematic to their Divine, intensifying in spellcasting or heightened emotional states. [Grey]They summon up a purple orb of light, able to follow them around passively with the strength of a candle. It is also able to light extinguished sources of fire, and upon doing so, makes the flames a purple-blue hue. This companion cannot be used in combat, but can be used in a flavorful manner in mundane tasks (turning pages, ringing bells, so on).
2.Imbued Weapon [ The Lady's Gavel] [Frost Spikes]
Any weapon wielded by the blessed is touched by their Divine, imbuing it with greater ability to smite their foes. This offers no additional mechanical effect beyond causing extra damage; it’s less significant than the weapon itself, but adds enough punch to be tangible. The fire does not ignite, the poison does not kill, etc. For creatures or summons with a set number of 'hits,' it counts as dealing an additional hit.
Frost appears upon their person in subtle ways, and their breath appears as a cold mist.They no longer need to sleep, finding themselves fully rested after only a few hours of doing something less intensive (reading, lounging, so on.)

Ornamental-Divider-Cross.png
ACTIVE SPELLS IN EFFECT:
Repose on himself via the offering of a lock of hair [20/03/2023]

Tier 1 Efforts [Achieved]

The Grey Lady: Tier 1
Vowrawn
Show worship of a Divine for at least one month OOC from the creation of a divine profile/thread:
Official Worship began on 24/07/2022, eligiblility on 24/8/2022​
The character must be at least two months old OOC:
Character Profile created on 11/6/2022, eligible on 11/8/2022​
The character must be at least sixteen years of age:
The Character is over sixteen years old therefore meeting requirement​
Must significantly contribute to (by attending) or host an event which is of thematic significance to their divine:
Vowrawn held a group mourning session in order to remember those who have entered the Lady's embrace and to honor The Grey Lady by respecting the dead and those who mourn them
[X]
[I have receipts of the event if they are required]​
Three notable acts in line with their Divine (Hunting, Healing, Bartering, etc) separate to the event(s) above:
  1. Struck down the Ivory Kings Minions in order to maintain the safety of the Realm​
  2. Tends the Storms Landing Graveyard, where he remembers and mourns the untended graves as well as refurbishes them.​
  3. Participated in the interning of the Ashes of Grey Lady Blessed, Raelur Fen'shal upon divine grounds of Linlea​
One offering of an item to their Divine at a shrine/church/etc (Log its OOC location for collection.):
Offered a "Crow Sword" to the Lady at the Old Storms Landing Cathedral. This was due to not being able to offering at Linlea due to not having perms there. Located at: 5051, 74, 940​

Tier 2 Efforts [Achieved]
The Grey Lady: Tier 2
Vowrawn
Show extended worship, with one month OOC since achieving Blessed status.
Blessed to T1 on 10/09/22, Eligible on 10/10/22
Describe the two most prominent relevant deeds they've done since their last rank up.
  1. Founded a Graveyard in the Ashlands for the burying of those lost in the Ashlands. The Graveyard also acts as a waystation for travellers.
  2. Free 96/100 Souls from a Soul Cairn with the aid of Exalt Ashna while in the Nether. 23/10/2022
The character should keep something on them that represents their Divine personally. (Items, Clothing, etc)
Two of the Grey Ladies Tenets is: Do What Must Be Done To Assure The Safety Of The Realm and Beware The Soul Steal, And Cut Down Those Dead Who Rise In His Image. To this end; Vowrawn wears his armor and weapons with various Grey Lady Iconography upon them. One item being: Necessity, a Blooded Silver Crowbeak Hammer which is his favored weapon.

1666091635935.png
Must create a small shrine to their Divine, and grant it an offering. (Must be an item, check notes at the top of the page.)
Inside the Main Chapel of Gra'Kanat'Orra, at the Coordinates: 2878, 60, -9820. There is a large Silver shrine in the center of the room. [Item is in a locked Item Frame]
1666091530055.png
Must have at least five instances in their divine log where they have personally done something significant seen favourably by their Divine separate to the event(s) above.
  • Participated in a celebration of the dead festival, organised by Exalt Ashna.
  • Casted Repose upon the Corpse of Adda, protecting it from tampering. Then proceeded to stand sentinel over the Body, acting as its warden.
  • Makes Stakes for the persecution and defence against Vyres for free, selling them for free in the name of charity.
  • With the aid of Linden Silveria and Frost, Vowrawn erected a Shrine at Bloodrose Glen to counteract with effigies in the Central Forests
  • Educated Velmont upon the nature of the Grey Lady and her domain
  • Consecrated three Amulets for Frost in order to prosecute the locating of effigies.
  • Alongside Fellow Blessed: Laicelem, Vowrawn reposed the corpses of 4 Graverobbers as well as cleanising a Skraagite ritual done to one grave by Skala.

Tier 3 Efforts
The Grey Lady: Tier 3Vowrawn
Show extended worship, with two months OOC since achieving T2:Blessed status achieved on [8/1/23] therefore minimal requirement is reached on [9/3/23]
Must significantly contribute to (by attending) or
host at least five events which are of thematic significance to their divine:
  1. The Virulent North [19/03/23] Vowran and a party purge a former Dwarven town of Undead and Vowrawn stakes a Skraagite Blessed Vyre with the aid of Matthias, Laicelem and Eliss
  2. Vowrawn's Godsend Sermon [02/04/23] Vowrawn preaches about the importance of faith and how it affects our lives to an audience of people.
  3. Back to the Spire [30/04]23] Matthas and Friends (Including Vowrawn) decide that there are too many alive Deamons and they kill a Demon General, with Vowrawn disarming it
  4. Woodland Skirmish [7/6/23] Theodosius, Vowrawn, Faliren and Amelie engaged in a skirmish with Branko and the Reaching hand.
The character must have earnest and genuine faith to their Divine:
"All I am is Flesh and Faith"
-Vowrawn upon a conversation with Exalt of Skraag: Branko Callas
Faith is one of the two main driving force of Vowrawn, It is what makes him who he is. Without the Grey Lady, he is simply flesh and flesh is something that can perish and atrophy, but his faith in the Grey Lady
will never wane, it will never falter and that is the same of Vowrawn, his flesh may fail him but his Faith is
eternal and it will never be broken​
Evidence of a more unique understanding and outlook towards their own faith:"Grey Ladyite Moralism."
The act of Vowrawn's assessments travelling through two distinct gates:
  • Does it go against The Grey Lady's tenants?
  • Is it morally right to persecute the lapse in the tenent.
The vyre who was forcibly converted fuels Skraag's realm by consuming blood, have they broken the Grey Lady's tenants? Yes. Do they deserve to be killed rather than help? No. It is a matter of applying a moral concience to the application of Faith that has brought Vowrawn into some heated conversations with his Exalt, who while he admires Ashna, he believes she spends too much time in Linlea, whereas he is out in the world and does not have the luxury of such zealous efforts. Hence, his views on Grey Ladyite Moralism are born.
Must show evidence in their log of teaching another something thematic to their Divine.
(Hunting, Fighting, Dancing, etc):
Must have at least five instances in their divine log
where they have personally done something significant in the name of their faith separate to the event(s) above:
[To Great Lengths] They must showcase ten additional instances of significance in the name of their Divine.
These should be of importance, be it through protecting a group, hunting down something of significance, the poisoning of a town, or some other action.
Why these actions are considered significant should also be added to your logs, how your character personally feels them necessary or important:
  1. Removal of an effigy outside the boundaries of an unknown settlement. (Maw of Phage) [10/03/2023] Significant in the fact it stems the tide of undeath and Vowrawn took a great deal of muted satisfaction in doing so as undeath is the most virulent of all plagues.
  2. Made Sydri a Gravewalker in order to counterract the Skraagite presense inside her, in turn weakening the Skraagite cause by denying them an asset.
  3. Removal of an effigy in the Blackrush Hinterlands southeast of Ashstadt. [06/04/2023] Significant in the fact it stems the tide of undeath
  4. Reposed Adda's Body to prevent corrupting influences taking upon it [30/04/2023]
  5. Made Faith Meadow a Gravewalker in order to counterract the Skraagite presense inside her, in turn weakening the Skraagite cause by denying them an asset.[05/08/2023]

Last edited:

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
[!]
Vowrawn kneeled in from of the Grey Lady shrine in the ruined cathedral, looking at the shrine, he spoke to it.

“My Lady, it is I. Vowrawn. I pray upon that you hear what I have to say”

“Do What Must Be Done To Ensure The Safety of the Realm. A broad term. For you, in your wisdom are a Lawful Goddess and I wondered to myself “what is Law?”. I recently found myself without one less friend and one of our disagreements was how law should be implemented. I argued that Law is absolute and that it should not be challenged but rather monitored but she argued that if Law is unchecked it will eventually fester into corruption, and it is the duty of the people to cast the laws that cause the corruption away.

But is this right, My Lady? Is it right to do such things? I think in the future now and fear that I may one day sully your name by upholding a law that is not ensuring the safety of the realm. For I attempt to live my life by your creed and tenants but I am only a man and I will falter in my efforts sometimes but I am unrelenting in my pursuit to carry on. Maybe I find my judgement clouded by emotion? Maybe I need to focus on my own emotions rather than what is right or wrong and with emotional clarity then the way will be shown as to what is good for the realm and what is good for the law?

I will follow your creeds as well as I can, eventually I will become what others aspire to be, a beacon of Law and Necessity to do the right thing for the sake of the realm. But for now… I’ll finish with a prayer.

The Lady of Grey
Delay your taking of my soul, for I am your servant and I will uphold your tenants.
I will strike down the Soul Stealers machinations with unwavering prejudice.
I will afford all the death a proper burial and the mourning that they deserve.
I will act with judgement, clear and free of emotion upon the Sinful.
I will do what I must to ensure the safety of the Realm.

I am your servant. Now, until the day you deem to take me."

Last edited: