Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gromm's Holiday

W

wakerman4

Inside this story:
FIGHTING!
MR. O'MALLEY!
FAMOUS LAST SPEECH!
- --- -​
*Far East....in Lakeside*​
*Gromm is running away from about 40-50 people, dressed in blue and yellow chainmail armour, with their swords held high. They run through an alley, chasing Gromm, whom is wearing his royal suit, black jacket, the bottom bit flying as he runs, the guards yelling 'Halt!' and 'Stop criminal scum!'
The alley gets shorter, and begins to slowly form a dead-end.
For Gromm, there is no such thing, as he jumps high, grips his hands onto the wall, and pulls himself up, running onwards.
The guards stop, but from the back, a guard bumps into them, making all 40-50 guards fall face-down on the floor in shame.
Gromm runs onward, entering a market, the guards look all around, trying to find him.
He stops at a stall, then pretends to buy something as 30 guards run from behind.
The dwarf pulls away, then walks up some stairs, guards spotting him, but no longer does Gromm care...he withdraws his axe, his shiny iron axe, as the guards look at him, uneasy.*

Ack, you are so-so-stupid if yer think yer can take me ON!

*The first guard charges with his sword low, aiming for Gromm's chest, but the dwarf disappears from his sight, flinging himself over the foolish guard, then plants his axe through the guards back.
The other guards look amazed*

"Don't worry lads! We can take 'im! Together!"

*20 guards had the guts to charge at the dwarf.
Gromm closes his eyes. Breathes slowly. The world slows around him. This would be the fight he asked for.
This would be the last. At last.
Breathing out, the world resumes, the guards inches away, swords high and low, bows high, arrows back, axes ready...
Gromm lunges into the first crowd, forming a line of knocked-over guards, whom get up within the second.
He quickly hits one guard on his left, in the face, then kicks the corpse away, letting the axe fly to his right, hitting another guard in the knee, and throws the body away.
Guards surround him, an arrow narrowly missing Gromm's face. He notices this within the instant, and throws his very axe at the archers head, hitting, knocking the corpse to the dirt.
Within the second of that, the 20 guards charge in at once, all aiming their weapons at Gromm's body.
With much speed, Gromm swoops around the group, and grips his two hands around a stragglers sword, flinging himself up, ignoring the pain, into the air, unsheathing his hidden-blade, landing on three guards, stabbing one, kicking the other, head-butting the other. Then slides through guards feet, grabbing him from his neck, and throwing him away*

Yer bloody sods! Yer bloody pissed me off now!
"GET HIM!"

*All the guards (around 70) charge at Gromm.
He sighs, arrows flying at him first. He doges one, hops over another, then slides under another, grabbing a guards hand, snapping it, takes his sword, and kicks him away.
Using the new sword, blocks and attack, ducks under his arm, uses him as a human-shield, letting three arrows hit the guard.
Throwing the guard to the floor, another guard aims at Gromm's knee, which is blocked by the sword, before getting kicked in the groin.*

I've had about enough of 'tis...

*Gromm takes a piece of dynamite from his boot, and lights it, ducking from an attacking axe at the same time.
Gromm throws the stick of dynamite into the air, all the guards stare at it for a moment.
When they look down, Gromm has his foot on a large pile of un-fused TNT (blocks).
The dwarf grins, then jumps away, up the stairs...*

*BOOM*

*The crater is all that remains, until body after body of all dead guards land inside of it, filling it up.
The dwarf walks over to one of the dead bodies, by a wooden bow, and withdraws his axe from the corpses face, smiling.
Gromm spins, and sees the palace.
The marble building, with large wooden reinforced doors, fine cut glass, and much much royal view.
Door obviously locked, so Gromm smashes it with his entire body weight.
In front of him is the view of a face he's seen before, along the red carpet, fire alongside it, white pillars on the side of that...*

'Hello Gromm'

*The red eyes haunt him, the neat black hair, the leather and gold jacket, fire in his hands.
Mr Bryce O'malley stands by the throne, the demon*

'Looking for Uncle Dai? Sorry to tell you he is not here! He does send his regards, ya'know? Because he has gave me the quest to end your miserable life!'
*Gromm looks at Bryce with an evil stare*
'Den I'd 'jus 'ave 'ta end yers.

*Three fire darts are aimed right at Gromm's face, but the dwarf easily side-steps to avoid them, and launches his axe through the air, smashing into the fiends knee.
O'malley snarls, and the fire on the side of the carpet turns into figures, with fiery feet, strong and large flaming arms and blue flames for eyes. There appears to be two of them...
Gromm spots them and quickly rushes his hand into his pouch, taking out a bottle of water, and throwing it right at the first magical creation.
It's flames finish, screaming in pain, before fading.
Now it's only the other one, which already launched itself at Gromm, where the dwarf's only choice is to try and kick it away, which fails badly.
It burns the dwarf's foot, his face scrunching up in pain, before recoiling and smashes a pillar with his hand.
The pillar cracks, and falls right upon the fiend, making the flames disappear.
Breathing out, Gromm looks up at Mr. O'malley, whom is amused.
Mr. O'malley has already taken the axe out his knee, bleeding badly, yet still strong. His hand quickly creates flames, rising up, and shooting a large fire-ball at Gromm, but misses, and blows a hole into the side of the building.
The dwarf sprints quickly, jumping over a fire dart, then nears Mr. O'malley, grabbing his hand that holds no flame.
His other hand however is pushed right into Gromm's right eye.
Gromm jumps back and lands on the floor, his nerves failing him, whole body in pain, his skin burning, his right eye goes blind...*

'Now, do you feel the pain that master of mine gave me? Burning my eye when I became his apprentice..
Dai is a great master, yet cruel, evil and wicked, one must hate for him as an Uncle....but I ember him, and pity him!'
*Bryce creates another flame in his hand*
'To have such a foolish nephew...one that will die at my hands. Gromm, you should have listened...'

*Behind Gromm, he grips his axe, his hand bleeding, but he has no other plan.*
"I listen..."

*The throws himself up, swinging the axe around Bryce's chest*

"...'ta no bloody..."

*Painfully, the axe sinks into his chest, the flames begin to fade, bloody begins to pour, Bryce's eyes fill with pain and fear*

"...one, yer nether dog!"

*Gromm's last strike was to Bryce's head, punching it with all his body's strength. Bryce's corpse lands straight back on the floor, arms spread out, bleeding chest, axe sticking out from it.
After a few moments, Gromm breathes out...and falls to the floor.
He searches Mr O'malley's coat, and finds only one thing, a piece of worn paper, on it, was wrote:
Nephew. . .
and that was it, all Dai wrote.
After a few more moments, Gromm gets up, and looks down at Bryce's corpse*

Yer should 'ave listened 'ta me so many years ago, eh?
Don't mess 'wit things yer can't beat!

*Without a moment, he pulls his axe out his chest, looking like he just fought an army, walking away from the palace.
The crater is surrounded by citizens of Lakeside, slowly staring at Gromm, whispering, looking at him, saying things like 'hero' and 'he killed them all, alone'.
The dwarf grins, and the palace's roof falls, smashing, dust flying around, Gromm's axe is put on his back.
A mission complete...Now for a show off.*

People of Lakeside. *he said slowly, weakly, yet heard*
Where 'ta bloody nether is Lord Dai?

*Everyone looked at each other, scared to answer.
Gromm smiled*

'Tats what I fought.
Now 'fer a better question.

*Everyone feared his question*

Where's 'ta tavern?