Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gumgum0 Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUMGUM01

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
gumgum0
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
England

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I agree
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I once lived in a peaceful village.I worked hard to farm crops with my father.I was only 13 years old when it happened.My mother started screaming my name, my sister was screaming with her.I looked at my father but he was staring at them as well.I turned around and a pack of wolves stood menacingly growling.I ran. I left my family behind and ran for the forest.I kept on running until I couldn't run anymore.Filled with guilt I decided to redeem myself by confining my life to one of a hunters.I found a hunter nearby.He was wearing a black mottled cloak.He claimed he was a Ranger. I asked him to teach me, and he agreed.2 years later he said we had to leave the forest.I questioned him and he replied."War is coming." I decided that my time to travel with the Ranger had come to a halt.Before I left he said you have undergone training that only a few could go through.He took of his cloak and gave his two swords and bow too me and said I had graduated.We parted ways.I decide to head to the kings palace to see if I could be any help in time of war.He mentioned that there was something he needed done also there was a forest nearby.And so my adventure began.....
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi! My real name is Henry.I am a lover of medieval/fantasy RPG.I have played Skyrim Dragons Dogma, Guild Wars 2 and many others.I am great at Archery and normally in RPG's I like to play a character with a bow.(Ranger Rogue Strider).I am friendly and competitive (in a nice way) and enjoy battles.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not but I have a skin which I created which is also my avatar.Type up on Skindex "Ranger" and I am the one in the black hood.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have a youtube account where I can record videos about this server if you would like more popularity.I also have some friends who are interested and one of them has created a server like this. I may appear cold or cruel in chat to suit my characters personality if that suits you.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware and agree

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out through a server list site.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.