Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HALO 5 HYPE TRAIN BOARDING STATION

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
There's zero hype after what that studio did to the MCC, I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 5 got the middle finger from them aswell.
NO, GET OUT, YOUR OPINION IS NOT VALID HERE

343 IS FANTASTIC AND YOU ARE WRONG, SIR

AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT BASHING HALO 4 SO YOU CAN STAY FOR NOW.

BUT FIVE IS SHAPING UP TO BE AMAZING, AND I'M MORE INVESTED IN THE STORY RIGHT NOW WHICH HAS NEVER HAD ISSUES (NO, NEVER, HALO WARS AND 4 WERE AMAZING)

ALTHOUGH THE MULTIPLAYER LOOKS REALLY REALLY GOOD NOW TOO

have you guys even seen how much of an improvement the halo 5 armory is aesthetically compared to the halo 4 one? oh baby

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hmm. Board this train again and play the Big Halo Five with me in multiplayer. My GT is Asgard 6. Maybe not a good thing done to story but the multiplayer was done very well yes. And I need new fireteam.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
halo 5 is bad. no local multiplayer killed its heart and soul. half assed story mode. nothing new (or at least nothing new that's good) or fun in online multiplayer. reach has better story and gameplay

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
halo 5 is bad. no local multiplayer killed its heart and soul. half assed story mode. nothing new (or at least nothing new that's good) or fun in online multiplayer. reach has better story and gameplay
get out of my thread you bandwagon insult trash

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I mean how can you defend it. I'm a fan of the franchise but Halo has degraded itself with its past releases being terrible.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
As a life long halo fan Im disappointed with call of duty halo edition 343 has turned my baby into.

I am unimpressed with there lack of debth the world has now story wise.

But over all Im bummed that multiplayer is so fast. The arcade feel is more or less completely gone.

All that said I am a whore and will of corse buy anything with halo written on it. And 4's forge was bae.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Remember Reach

o, and ODST.

Those two were my favorite, Reach being my first before going back and playing 1, 2, and 3, and after all of those, 4 when it came out, and 5.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm not saying those are bad games, I'm saying that halo 5 being as bad as you claim is reeeaaaaally just bandwagoning Internet trolls. The gameplay is fantastic, the best it's ever been i think, and the multiplayer is on the contrary more different than it has been in the past.

I'm a slut for the story and I'm angry about the direction it took in this installment but that doesn't mean the entire game is shit, you complainers. I play both call of duty games and halo games and there's still a huge margin of difference.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Perhaps some people just do not like change, or something. For me, 5 wasn't /terrible/, but it wasn't my favorite.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I'd say the Story was decent, not amazing, but not god-awful. The advertising for the game was entirely inaccurate to what the story actually consisted of. And I'd consider myself a huge Halo-lore Nerd.

Game mechanics of course at first are scary because it's changing from what we all know and loved, say Halo 3. Reach being the beginning of the divergence, but people loved Reach. (It's funny, they say they do now, but at the time I remember a lot of people saying otherwise.. It's always the case. "New game comes out- Praise previous game. Hate current one until the next new one comes out.")

In regards to Forge, holy crap it's amazing the things they've done with it, all kudos to the Forge Team for what they've been able to do with it.

This game is not Call of Duty, I have played multiple CoD's. Switching back and forth between say BO3 and Halo 5 they are not the same in any manner. "Hur dur. Aim down sights." So..? You know aiming down a scope before was the same mechanic just visually different.. Right? The only difference is you can now do it on all the guns instead, doesn't mean the AR suddenly becomes a replacement BR.

Perhaps some people just do not like change, or something. For me, 5 wasn't /terrible/, but it wasn't my favorite.
True, people seem to think they don't want change. What is CoD always criticized for? The same engine, same gameplay, same mechanics. So if Halo had the same way of going about new games, how do you think that would go down?

These are just my immediate thoughts on the majority of complaints I see and hear all around the place. So yeah.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
it lost the grittier feeling of older halos that i liked

i also detest loadouts in arena shooters

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
i also detest loadouts in arena shooters
*Looks to Arena mode. Looks Back to Cap.* Uh..? Loadouts? There are no loadouts in the Arena mode.

Warzone is that way.. And was always made clear that it's whole point is lots of guns, vehicles and powerups.. And even then it's rather well balanced most of the time.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
*Looks to Arena mode. Looks Back to Cap.* Uh..? Loadouts? There are no loadouts in the Arena mode.

Warzone is that way.. And was always made clear that it's whole point is lots of guns, vehicles and powerups.. And even then it's rather well balanced most of the time.
halo was always an arena shooter

the new COD-esque loadouts and ADS is not fun to me

don't change what works to jack off your competitor's fans in hopes of more money

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Wasnt a huge fan of how the site lied about the contents of the game in all its trailers.

why we no git to play as dah master chef in his bath robe?