Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hawk Pirlo

oHawko

Villager
Name: Hawk Pirlo
Nickname/Alias:
Simply 'Hawk'
Race: Human
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 71 kg
Hair: Shoulder length, thick, dark brown
Eyes: Large, dark brown
Skin: A slight yellow tan, however I tan very easily.
Identifying Marks: Three red scars across the right cheek, and a deep wound on the side of my neck. I also have a permanent scar in the shape of a dragon on my right upper-arm.
Appearance: Well built, with a wide upper torso, and muscular thighs. I always wear a burgundy hooded cloak, lined with gold, which prevents damage from malicious beasts, and also reduces the amount of poison absorbed when bitten by beasts of the dark. I like to keep the hood up, so that people do not remember my face, (a useful feature when in combat). I like to look my smartest at all times, as a good-looking image is very important. My facial complexion represents that of a Nordic decent.
Strengths: I am very proficient with swords, axes and pickaxes. I have spent a lot of time in other realms collecting lumber, precious ores, and enemies' heads. As I have spent a lot of time in harsh conditions, I have grown a resistance to the cold, wet and snow. I am also a master at reconnaissance, which allows me to meticulously plan attacks. I am also very fit, and can sprint for miles travelling from one location to the next, without breaks.
Weaknesses and fears: I am weak at fishing, and certain forms of farming. My logical mind is more wired towards killing, mining and redstone circuitry. Finally, I cannot stand being betrayed by fellow travelers, as it is a huge disrespect, and deserves severe punishment.
Religion and cults: I do not have any religious beliefs, however I am open minded to all beliefs, and do not judge anyone based on their religion. I do believe that there is a supreme spirit that rules over the Land of Altera, and empowers us when we most need it.
Profession: Assassin, Lumberjack, Miner, Electrician - and many more!