Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heavens Reach Guard (HRG)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I am Edward (Edward1878), a month ago now, I returned to this ever changing server to find my old army disbanded and my old headquarters in the possession of a different army. I realised upon return that whilst there was an army based in Heaven’s Reach, there was not actually an army/guard which was committed to the people. I have seen it all; the defeat of my own army, the crushes of great cities and leaders and the fall of moral. I have also seen the rise of great armies, the rise of great towns and the rise of supreme figures. The plans are all laid out from here on. Today is the day to be written down in the on-going history of Heaven’s Reach. A day that will echo back in that day in the future, when this army becomes one of the strongest and most effective on the lands of Altera. Today is a quiet day, today is the rebirth of the oldest and most original army that has walked the face of Altera, the most successful army of all time, today is the rebirth of The Heaven’s Reach Guard (HR Guard/HRG)

Currently the Heaven’s Reach Guards old, traditional headquarters, which felt like a home to many of the service men and women, is used by an independent army. This army is called the Golden Crusade/GC. It will fight for causes of Heaven’s Reach and will serve it in desperate times. It’s primary activity however, is to fill the gap that the Heaven’s Reach Guard left in the Southern Wilds. The Golden Crusade is responsible for the on going struggle against the vicious bandits that strike fear into these lands. The man in charge of the Golden Crusade is a brave man, one who may feel like a new kid on the blocks, but one definitely not to be underestimated unless you want head on a spike. I, with all this information, am leading onto to this point: Who takes care of the people of HR and protects them from the inside? No one did, until now.

The Heaven’s Reach Guard is focused mainly on Heaven’s Reach, and Heaven’s Reach will always be its priority. The Heaven’s Reach Guard will act as a standby/stand down army, which in times of peace will help to "police" the city, in a non aggressive way. It will be a force for the people of Heaven’s Reach. It will be expected to patrol Heaven’s Reach daily, making sure citizens do not feel intimidated, embarrassed or annoyed by anyone and act as mediator if they wish to complain non-directly to or about their Lord or Heirs. Heaven’s Reach is a city for the people. You don’t join because you do not want an enjoyable experience, so why should you have to put up with feeling intimidated or annoyed? The blunt answer to that is; You shouldn't! You should feel safe and comfortable. This force also enforces rules, they may feel obliged to check your basement just to make sure it is not expanding beyond you settlement territory, they will hold records of people living in the slums, and remind them when they are getting close to their three week expiry date and make sure they are not exceeding it. However, this is an army, and is responsible for the defense of the city, it will be ready to fight to the death to protect Heaven’s Reach and the Heirs, it will be ready for combat, it will be experienced and trained for these moments, and constantly on guard to spot any early warning. There will be moments when tensions arise between Heaven’s Reach and foreign houses/cities, and the guard will be on high alert.
The HR Guard will also be heavily involved with the Alliance, and will support it whenever and where ever!

A typical member of the Heaven’s Reach Guard will be expected to be ready to follow orders punctually and effectively, with no fuss. Members will be expected to react to situations within an instant and make the right decisions using his/her best tactical knowledge and experience. There are no things that you are required to have on recruitment, the Guard will have an intensive but rewarding training program which will be designed to take you to your limits and to spot early potential in recruits in which they can be upgraded into officer training. Everyone who joins will start from the bottom, however joining in the early weeks of the rebirth will put you at a slight advantage to get through to a higher rank quickly. He/she will also be expected to lay their life on the line for the Heaven’s Reach Citizens and priests of Heaven’s Reach, and for the love of their city. Recruits must not worry if they have no experience, we will build that up for you before you are taken into any battle. You will not be expected to face the bandits of the South. The Guard will see action alongside it (unrevealed) allies. Rewards for serving in this army will be the chance to also live the life of a non soldier, as it is a standby/stand down army, you will be able to go about your normal day to day lives, fishing, hunting etc. You can work on your house or farm your crop, you just have to be ready to report to any duties whenever you commander says (commanders are not power hungry and will be extremely fair about orders), and also to be able to judge by yourself when something is working up, for example non friendly chat.
The most senior person in the Heaven’s Reach Guard is myself, and the next will be Anithola and MrLightyy.
Heaven’s Reach Guard is recruiting non members of Heaven’s Reach and House August, we only require that you give us your loyalty and you will be rewarded. Applicants please fill in this form to get started
Name (InGameName) :
RP Name :
Why you wish to join the HR Guard :
How active are you on Hollowworld :
What other organisations are you a member of? :
PvP Expierience (yes/no) :
Accept the Discipline Act (yes/no) :
Do you have plans to join Heaven’s Reach? :
You can post this here or PM me, or you can see me in game for a interview, you may also see Anithola and Mrlightyy, Second in Command. Quarters are being provided at 500 Rads in the Fort, this is a room, with basics such as chests, furnaces and crafting tables, they are completely private to you, and only Myself, Anithola and Mrlightyy hold the right to enter. You may customize it slightly by adding beds, bookshelves and other decorations, but if leave it, you must return it to it’s original state, otherwise you are agreeing on purchase to the 1000 Rads fine you may receive for not returning it to normal condition.
If you wish to be recruited please contact me in-game or via forums, anyway you can, even pm me.
More information on the headquarters and the rank system will be reveled soon, as for now, welcome to the new HR Guard.
General Edward August