Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello Sidgen's application =D [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your Minecraft username: Sidgen
2. Your real name: Phillip Brunyee
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Yorkshire

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think its a great idear, i have tryed to start a roleplaying type of game play on a diffrent sever but it dint really pan out unfortunatly, people didnt seem to really grasp the spirit of the thing, i have roleplayed a bit on WoW and runescape tho it has been quite sometime since i have last been on runescape i am more a WoW and mine craft player now, gotta love the blockyess of the minecraft lol.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Right then here i go, my name is phillip brunyee and my game name is Sidgen i love playing mine craft but single player is to lonley, i love building things for people to use and villages castles for people to be inawe of =p. my hobbys and interest are mostly computer games and reading along with movies and listenign to ricky gervais, steve merchant and karl pilkington on podcasts, i am currently reading terry pratchett's novels currently on "pyramids" and loving it.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i would attach some images but they appear to big for the sever to upload not shure how to downsize them

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
well hopefully i woulw be able to build some adventure for you all to go on

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am aware of things like this and have used them on sever where it is permitted mainly just so i could fly while building adventures for people and only with permission of owner. the only 2 severs i have done this on are the CC1 and CC2 which i am mod and op on and i only use it because the flying was faster than creative
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
no didnt use xray never bothered with that, it was just a sever i was mod/op on i used a fly mod because it was faster then creative. fly mod is the only thing i used and only because we where allowed. if i went on a diffrent sever i turned it off

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, you had better not use it here, as we are getting fed up with X-rayer's, and if there is any evidence you used it, you are gone.
Approved, Will whitelist you in 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.