Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews-Issue 2-Sunday 15th January

Do you prefer the first Audio recording of the HollowNews, or the Second?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Epic job on the news guys and gals:) Protaras could do with a mention on the towny town section as one of the fastest growing, high activity, fun, RP'ing Towns out there :D and although we're a bandit town you will find that we're all quite the friendly bunch. (most anyway:p) *looks at his assassins in the shadows "not now!!"*. Can't wait for the next addition.
DeadPress, message Mariomluigifish then for an interview :) Thanks for feedback :)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Epic job on the news guys and gals:) Protaras could do with a mention on the towny town section as one of the fastest growing, high activity, fun, RP'ing Towns out there :D and although we're a bandit town you will find that we're all quite the friendly bunch. (most anyway:p) *looks at his assassins in the shadows "not now!!"*. Can't wait for the next addition.
Ill make you one to go in the 6th Issue....I already have a que of people who have been waiting since December to do. Also, when I come to check out Protaras, please dont kill me, I wont go mad like on the other times ive been.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.