Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews! Issue 7! Sunday 4th March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hello again!

HollowNews is back! With new arrangements, style, and a competition! See inside for more information!

We hope you have a good read and if you want to join the HollowNews team, contact NinjaTangerine on the forums explaining how you want to help and how often you can provide your service! :)

Here it is, in our brand new format!

http://data.axmag.com/data/201203/U41092_F78848/index.html

Have a good read!

The HollowNews team

ReggyS

Villager
how do i join your server? it keeps saying connection reset when theres people online. Oh yeah and by the way my name is Reggy and i would like to be part of your community

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Firstly, you need to post a whitelist application here.
In addition you must also read the Tome of Citizenship which can be found here, and please read and use the Whitelist application guide when writing yours up. That can be found here.

Also, if you have upgraded to Minecraft 1.2.3, to play on the server at the moment, which has yet to upgrade to 1.2, click here to learn how to downgrade so you can play.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Reggy, I believe you're on the wrong thread anyway...
Back on topic: Great work tang! First time I actually bothered about reading the HollowNews (I know I should read more often) and I am very happy indeed! Now that I made the first step... I'll be sure to read the following articles :p
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.