Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews! Issue 8-Sunday 18th March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hello Readers!

The newest Issue of the newspaper is here! We hope you have a good read, and please post your thoughts and comments on the thread. All feedback is appreciated! We are now going to post both the magazine viewer file and the pdf file so everyone can read it! We hope you enjoy this fortnight's edition of HollowNews!

Magazine view file:
http://data.axmag.com/data/201203/U41092_F81366/index.html

pdf file:

Attachments

Raven

I think I might like it here
Well done Tang! Very well done. I also really wanna participate in the Holoympics in PvP!

M

m6498

Great newspaper Tang, loved every bit of it. :)
very well put together and is full of great information.
10/10

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was going to be the pessimistic one but then I noticed that there is nothing wrong with this article... It's not boring, it's full of information and is in fun format :/
Now my life is incomplete..... But well done anyway :D

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I really love the news, guys. It really helps me get to know the server.

Also, Hollolympics is an awesome idea. Once me and my group get situated we might can help with the building, if you don't mind a handful of hollowworld newbies helping out.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Anyone up for making an official thread? I'm too busy to make one tonight, but maybe on friday.
Like I said in the paper, it was JUST an idea being discussed with a few High Kings. If anything's made official I shall set up a thread about it :) And secondly, if you mean a thread just for the HollowNews, we already have one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.