Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews! New Arrangements!

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hey Guys/Gals,

If you're wandering why there's no HollowNews this week, it's because HollowNews is now becoming monthly. Yes, these are long time gaps, but the HollowNews will be stacked with Hollowworld events and updates, and also, HollowNews Audio is merging into the Hollowcast! The next issue of HollowNews will be released on the first Sunday of March.

Tell us what you think about this!

The HollowNews Team.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I know making these things (Hollow-News and -Cast) will take a lot of time. But I think monthly is too long apart as the events on our server quickly follow each other up. I vote for Cubey's suggestion!

But great work on both the news and the cast! Love 'm :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I am a little pushed for time on finding towns to do for TT, but it works out fine in the end. Monthly is WAAAAY to long, like I said in the PM, and we can ahve more articles, but they may be outdated. If we are not gonna have it every week, I go along with Itzz, Barry and Cubey! Every 2 weeks!

What do we want? HollowNews! When do we want it? Every other week! ...that didnt really work out..but who cares!

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I am a little pushed for time on finding towns to do for TT, but it works out fine in the end. Monthly is WAAAAY to long, like I said in the PM, and we can ahve more articles, but they may be outdated. If we are not gonna have it every week, I go along with Itzz, Barry and Cubey! Every 2 weeks!

What do we want? HollowNews! When do we want it? Every other week! ...that didnt really work out..but who cares!
And when I say a little pushed for time, thats my own fualt :p I send the interviews out on Thursday, and type up Friday night or Saturday morning :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You shouldve made the title "HollowNews News!"
Anyway, maybe this will give me time to make that article about armies O_O

deconhawk

I think I might like it here
I've ran a Newsletter at my school. Even though I'm not in the Hollow Cast, 2-3 Weeks per edition seems appropriate. Give the writers a week or two to submit there articles and allow the final week for edits, revisions and finalization. It maintains the quality of the newsletter without rushing everyone.

Personal Note. I didn't join the HollowNews because I was worried I would use to much time or rush the article. I've been considering it since it was moved to a monthly edition.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
Same here, help with the school newspaper. 2 weeks seems the best for time restrictions, among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.