Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews Week 1 - Topics and Getupandgo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Right! Now it is the New Year of 2012, Altera's HollowNews newspaper team shall now start to begin work. Firstly, the HollowNews team:

NinjaTangerine - Editor
Koerhuisje - Proof Reader
Itzzzaboy - Second in command.
Frankieba5, jakp25, martinko - Reporters
Arkkaine - Comedy and Jokes
Mariomluigifish - Towny Town
Michael Dirix - Merchant's Market
Thea Paronell - Alterian Aliment
JustShadow and Matyio-Hollowworld's Equivalent to Microsoft's SpellCheck.

Now, aside from the set topics we already have, i.e Towny Town, these are the topics that I want reporters and such to write about:

Cubey's Birthday (Thea-Can I steal the Screenshot for the front cover?)
The Dwarf That Stole Hollowmas
(Any other relative main stories please post below)
Editorials
Comedy
Towny Town
Alterian Aliment
Merchant's Market

Now, I shall explain the purpose of Towny Town and Merchant's Market.

Firstly, in the Towny Town article, the mayor of every town in Altera has permission to ask Mariomluigifish for an interview of their town. In which mario will write up and put each week in the HollowNews. This is a great way to publicise your town, without just inviting new players as they come online and advertising. Mario will include screenshots and such of your town if you wish, however, only one town interview will be published each week, so please don't be impatient if your town was not featured in the same week as the interview.

Now, although this sounds great, it comes at a cost. All moneys must be paid to me and me alone. If I do not receive the money, then I will ask mario to delete the interview recordings. The moneys must be paid to me so I can share it out equally to every part of the team, so it is fair. The Cost will depend on what type of interview you have, and whether you have screenshots included.

Secondly, the Merchant's Market, the purpose of this that Michael will give information on what is in demand in Altera, and what is less likely to be on demand. Also, he shall try to include a few prices, increase and decrease. However, also, you can ask Michael to advertise your shop, in port Silver or in the town you live, for business purposes.

However, yet again, this too comes at a cost. As with the Towny Town payment, the moneys must be sent to me, and then they will be equally shared between the whole team. The payment is for the advertising of your shop, and that will be at a set price of 200 Radiants for every shop advertised.

It is up to Michael and Mario to keep a organised report on how much people have paid, so I know what is HollowNews money and my own.

Reporters and article writers, once you have written up your article, PM me it with the Title, and I shall copy it into the newspaper itself.

The HollowNews shall be published on One Thread, a new post every week with an attachment to the Newspaper.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
200 for a Towny Town too?
Just so everyone knows, the 1st Town is Digitus Dei, then Elmwich, Jhal Os Eirael and then...... YOU! I will do it on a first come, first served basis.
Also Ninja, you need to add that people can advertise things for I price and that they need to see me, you or Michael if its to do with shops.
If you wish to have your town in the paper, PM me in game or forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.