Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Homes] Free Housing in Thorne.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm attempting to build a villager/peasant based town in Thorne.

I am willing to give a home to any character that will move to Thorne. For Free.

A. Part of the Main Road. A 2 story (possible 3 story) quaint home that overlooks the wheat fields of Thorne.
2017-03-30_21.48.25.png
B. A slightly bigger version of the previous house, and in the same row. Includes additional arch space designed into the floor plan.
2017-03-30_21.48.18.png
C. No safer place than inside the city walls, eh? A bit of noise and construction going on, but a wonderful tower home.
2017-03-30_21.48.34.png
D. A build by Niko (with some touches by me), a wonderful 3-story beauty. Overlooks the lavender field and can easily be turned into the perfect merchant's house.
2017-03-30_21.47.56.png
E. Right next door, a colonial style with built in fireplace and split rooms. A great location that works for the would-be miner or farmer.
2017-03-30_21.48.01.png
F. My personal favorite. Built partially into the mountainside, it's built at the crossroads in town. If I had a character living here, this would be their house.
2017-03-30_21.48.12.png
Meadery. Bonus: I built a meadery for Thorne, but never filled it. If your character is a brewer and wants to make mead here (as their only profession), I'll throw in the building. Make mead. Make friends. Make money.
2017-03-30_21.48.43.png

Form

IGN:
Character name:
Profession (if applicable):
Are you willing to live in Thorne, primarily?:
Chosen house (A, B, etc):
Misc:

Edit: Added another row of homes in the Eastern District. Houses G, H, and I, from left to right.
2017-04-01_14.34.00.png

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Addendum: If you or your guild/organization wants space in Thorne, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out!

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have a character I am currently trying to fully flesh out, so not in play currently, however, I am down to make him a citizen of Thorne.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I have a character I am currently trying to fully flesh out, so not in play currently, however, I am down to make him a citizen of Thorne.
If you decide to do it, then let me know. We'll be sure to accommodate.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Alright. And out of curiosity, do I choose the home, or would it be chosen for me? If the former, your smallest and most cramped.
You can choose. However, if you're a farmer and choose the largest, I might nudge you towards something more IC appropriate. But whatever works.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Finally found a suitable skin for my character. If there is an application or anything you need to know, lemme know, but should be getting it filled in shortly should there be one.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Edited the thread by adding letters to the pictures and a application at the bottom.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Added houses G, H, and I today (A row of houses) in the newer Eastern District.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Adding another house, House J. Probably the largest, and already pre-built to be perfect for a business. Built right on the square.

Front view, with tree and well:
2017-04-03_23.16.05.png

Back view, overlooking the farmlands:
2017-04-03_23.16.13.png

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Bump

Cornelius is living in his three story town house all alone. Come be his friend and also live in a house of equal or greater size.