Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Huestone [Approved - Sally]

Housten

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Huestone
2. Age:27
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
-Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
-In many aspects, I enjoy immersing myself and going by my 'roleplaying' guidelines. As for experience I have plenty in games such as D&D and SWG

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- I am personally an iOS software engineer, whom enjoys all rpgs alike. I seek to immersive myself with people who feel the same way about roleplaying concepts. I'm more of a wandering trader type of guy, I love to apply myself in a way that can benefit others as well as myself. I as well enjoy constructive character design and background to make the time spent well worth the adventure. Smuggling being one of my favorite tools of the trade, need it be crawling through hollowed mountains or seaworthy frigates in search of payment and rewards. Creativity is my weapon of choice, one I'd love to see exploited among worthy company. Interior decorating is among one of my favorite hobbies in games(and real life), player housing in general intrigues me. Dungeon crawling, ohh boy I love to get lost, with will being the only thing crawling me out of the slums. Going more into my personal life again I'm about to attend full-time at a nearby college for simulation and game development. For years now I've studied and played rpgs, rts, mmorpgs as a profession going as far back to when I used to live in Seoul, South Korea playing the first Diablo, while my father(an ET) was active duty in the US Navy. I love playing old school computer games such as Centipede, Pac-man, Robotron on the Apple II, as well as Prince of Perisa and Dark Castle on the the Macintosh SE-SE30. I do much software development on my own because more than anything its an Art. Its an Art worth devoting a life to. In my spare time I also commit myself to a great deal of creative writing, creating novels, short stories and poetry(songs, sonnets, odes) as well as brushing up on my calligraphy. I take a great interest exploring the many avenues of philosophy(man's relationship to reality).If your interested in my choice of literature I'm a fan of Ayn Rand(Atlas Shrugged), Raymond E. Feist(Magician), Steven King(The Stand) and Ken Follett(Pillars of the Earth). But what takes the cake is my taste in old school science fiction movies such as Metropolis, The day the earth stood still, Forbidden Planet, Logans Run, 2001 a Space Odyssey, Dune, Blade Runner, Star Wars(Original Trilogy Only**), Star Trek(Next Gen.+ Voyager), District 9. But thats just what comes off the top of my head firstly. Hope thats enough, please feel free to ask any questions you may have thanks.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-Unfortunately I don't capture my images, I usually get to caught up in leveling/creating to the point of not noticing that a picture would be necessary. But hey, I'd be willing to start.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-Yes, I love Apple products and Apple accessories.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
-A good friend of mine was so kind into telling me about this server that I wished to come and enjoy the spectacle alongside him.
12. Have you voted for us?
-Negative, but there is a first time for everything.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I think question 7 has to be more about your life outside of minecraft/video games
If you read it well, he tells more about his life outside of video games and minecraft than most of the other people.

This is a good application and since there's nothing you should change, we should wait for a moderator to see this.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
My goodness, this is a great application. I'll be glad to approve you :D
If you need any questions answered, you should be able to find them either by searching here on the forums, or on the wiki :D.