Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I am bored of the wilderness life- I want to live in a town (an evil town)

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
hello I just remembered that I am the evil Pumpkin King what has threatened the way of life of many a crafter on many a server through using nature as a weapon, I need a town to live in preferably an EVIL one where I can build my EVIL tree castle of doom.

P.s. Muahahahaha I will get you all killed if you don't let me in.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
by the way I am not just the evil pumpkin King, I am the Evil Pumpkin King, Champion of Doors
read about it in my short story about an actual occurance in the off topic forums The Doors Have Eyes

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Don;t join New Minos - I changed the town to Skull Kingdom. I need Evil, satanic, death eaters, Dark Lords, fallen Angels... the worst of the worst. And I need to EXPAND PS: Money is not an issue.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
hello I just remembered that I am the evil Pumpkin King what has threatened the way of life of many a crafter on many a server through using nature as a weapon, I need a town to live in preferably an EVIL one where I can build my EVIL tree castle of doom.

P.s. Muahahahaha I will get you all killed if you don't let me in.
Funny you should mention this... JoeJoe...But I am looking for someone to build a nice big tree in SKull Kingdom next to my lair. I can help with funding and materials. Recruitment starts now.

joejoe30000

Legend of Altera
Oh yes I will also wish to have a pumpkin farm Please?
I use jackolanterns to light my tree castles, after all I am the pumpkin king, and it gives it an awesome spooky lighting effect when you look at it at night. I could set it up to look like a skull on one side if you want.

I wish that I had had a screenshot of my first one on another server before it had been burned down when it changed from 1.4 to 1.5 and the plugins on said server stopped working and a fool was out to get me.
(read the bottom area of my RP character description for a little more detail)

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
I would love a pumpkin farm ad don't worry my friend, I believe you I'm sure you previous server work was very good; now you are in Hollow World. I'm not on this server for nothing and neither are the admins or Kings. We want this server to eventually become in at least the top 5 if not the number 1 server of all Minecraft servers on the internet. I stand by it as much as Kings Hand: Halfmad, Ikebenlars, Cubeydoom, Squeegurl, roopt etc. These people are among the most dedicated people to the server. Join Skull Kingdom and build land marks with me. Whats the point in building a shack when u can build a land mark? x

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Haha Sorry I was looking at the title of Halfmad and then decided to list some other names. Insert: *Her Majesty (whose vault I once trespassed and snooped around on the old map) Queen Squeegurl. ;)