Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I don't have a name for it

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
Chapter one:

Life

“Beep,Beep,Beep.”

I grunt. Sleep, all a 15 year old girl needs is sleep ,not to get up at 5:30 every morning, I thought to myself.

I was about to fall back asleep when I hear my sister singing downstairs, “Sugar, 2 cups please, won’t you come and put it in this mixer.” Uhg, I thought why does Jenny have to bake her cake so early in the morning.

Jenny is my 20 year old sister who owns a bake shop, instead of going to college. Since she can’t find a place she is living with us. It’s okay that she lives with us it’s just we have to share a ROOM! I hate it. On weekends when I am trying to sleep she has to get up for work. Thats why I wake up at 5:30 every morning.

I pull the covers off and role out of bed. The darkness streams in through the blinds as I walk over to my closet. I get dressed and walk to my sisters pink side of the room to leave. Jenny and I cut the room in half to decorate it how we want. My side is blue and hers is pink with sparkles.

I walk downstairs to the smell of cake.

“Jen why do you have to make your cakes so early?” I grumble while grabbing a muffin. I sit down at the counter and all I smell is cake. It’s not a bad thing unless you smell it every morning.

“Mel” she says with a sigh “It’s the only time I have. With coming home from the bakery and taking online classes this is the only time I have.”

“Is mom at work already?” I ask while eating my muffin. She nods. I thought that means I am taking the bus. I walk to the fridge and see if she packed me lunch luckily she did. I put it on the counter .I look at the time, it is already 6:35. The bus comes at 6:45.

I say goodbye to Jenny and put my jacket on. I grab my backpack and run out the door.I run to the bus stop hoping to make it in time.

As I get there the bus is pulling up

I freeze. I remember my lunch.

Chapter 2:

School

I stand there frozen as the bus pulls up. The cool wind making my long brown hair fly back. My bright blue eyes are hurting from the cold air coming at my face with power.

The bus comes to a hult. I slowly step on to the step. The sounds of talking and yelling are ringing in my ears. I walk to where my best friend,Cindy, is sitting. She looks up at me and motions me to sit next to her. Her short blonde hair is parted to the side. Her piercing blue eyes seem to to know that I am annoyed.

I sit next to her and tell her about how I forgot my lunch.

“That stinks.” she says in her sympathetic voice. Then she said,” If you want you can have some of mine.” I smiled. I answered,”Thank you that is very thoughtful.” She smiled and hugged me. Cindy is a hugger.

Five minutes later, the bus pulled into Westfield High School.I step off the bus the cold air hitting my face. Cindy and I walk to the courtyard. All the sudden, my friend Callie runs up to me.

“Hi Mel.” She says happily. Callie is never sad it seems. Her shoulder length brown hair catches up with her as she stops. Her hipster glasses seem to fit her face perfectly.

“ Callie.” I hear her twin sister yell, “Don’t forget moms picking us up.”

“Okay”Callie yells back.

“I need to stop at my locker before biology.” I say “See you at lunch, Callie.” Callie and Cindy nod. They go to their lockers. I walk off to my locker. My newly painted locker is clean and filled with pictures of my friends and I. My locker neighbor,Jamie, walks over. He has his friends chasing behind him. His shaggy brown hair almost matches his brown eyes.

“Hey, Mel” he says as though we talk every day. ‘Hi” I say and turn back toward my locker. I grab my biology book and turn to leave. Before I can a hand grabs my arm, it’s Jamie. “what?” I say with total confusion. He explains, “I am having a party, do you want to come?” “Sorry I can’t.” I lie. I walk off before he can ask me anything else. Jamie has always tried to make me part of the “popular group” when I don't want to.To me they are mean.Also I just want to be me .

I run to biology. I get there just as the bell rings. I go in and sit down next to Cindy. She is my lab partner.

Finally, at 12:30 we met up with Callie for lunch. She sits down across from me and says, “Sabrina is being mean again.”, “Maybe we should stop trying if she i being mean.” I say with sadness.

Sabrina is a girl we all used to be friends with. But she was invited to be in the popular crowd. So ever since she is mean and selfish.

I look up I see Sabrina with her black hair laughing with the popular kids. Her brown eyes avoiding us as she walks to the table with her new friends.

Suddenly, I hear my name. I look up. It is my friend Violet. Her curly hair is up in a tight braid. Her glasses are colorful and fun. Her favorite polka dot sweatshirt is on and she is grinning ear to ear.

“Hey Violet” I say friendly. She sits down next to Callie.

“We have Basketball tryouts tonight.” She says nervously

Suddenly, We hear a voice say, “Ya, But you all will do amazing.” I smile, jump up and huge my friend Sydney. “It is so good to see you.” I exclaim with excitement.

My friend, Sydney, moved to another school after the 5th grade. She has long dark brown hair. Her brown eyes are as beautiful as ever. Her blue braces glittering in the light.

As we break away she exclaims, “ We moved back we are staying.” We all cheer with excitement. I motion her to sit down. She does. Cindy offers me a piece of her sandwich.

We talk and talk until the bell rings. I get through the rest of the day with no problem. Happy as can be.

Chapter 3:

Basketball

The cool air splashed me in the face as I stepped off the bus. I walked home thinking about basketball tryouts. I thought what if I do a bad lay up or fall.

Five minutes later, I walked in the door. I threw my coat on a hanger and walked into the family room.

“ Hi sweety” I heard my mom say from the kitchen. My mom looks just like me. I plopped myself on the couch and screamed, “Hi mom.” into the kitchen.

I snached the romote and put on the t.v. I heard my mom yell, “ Why don’t you go practice basketball with some friends.” I groaned, “Fine”

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and went to my group chat.

Callie: I am so glad you are back sydney!

Sydney:Glad to be back.

Cindy: I am scared for basketball tryouts.

Violet: Same:(

Me: Hey anyone wanna come play basketball at my house before tryouts?

Cindy:Sure

Callie: I am in

Violet: coming

Sydney: I would love too! Be there in 5

I put my phone down and ran up stairs. I grabbed my basketball clothes and put them on. I tied my hair back in a tight pony tail and ran back downstairs. I grabbed my basketball and ran outside.

Five minutes later, Sydneys car screeched up my driveway. Sydney jumped out of the car and ran up to me. She asked, “What time should my mom pick me up?” I answered “ We can drive you to tryouts.”

Sydney screams to her mom, “She will drive my to try outs.” Her car steered down the driveway and drove off into the distance.

Suddenly, Cindy came running down the street. She ran up to me and said, “Hey, I decided to have a nice run.” I smile.

Ten minutes later, everyone was there. I said, “Lets do two on two and then we will sub out every few minutes.” We all agreed.

One hour later. my mom came out of the house and said, “We need to go.” We all smushed in the car. Callie sat on my lap as we drove to the school.

Once we got there, we all ran to the gym. The gym was packed with girls who wanted to try out for the westfield high girl basketball team.

Suddenly, the coach got up on the the bleaches and shouts, “Okay, we are going to do stations. Get in groups of five and find a open station. Your parent volunteer will tell you what to do. I will be walking around.”

Cindy,Callie,Violet,Sydney ,and I grouped together. We went to the station with Callie’s mom at it.

The station we were at was lay up lines. We went into to lines. Cindy and I were up first. I dribbled the ball down the court and made a perfect lay up. Cindy grabbed the ball and passed it to the next person in line.

After 45 minutes of stations, we played scrimmage. The coach picked teams. I was scared. I was against Sydney and Callie. But I had Cindy and Violet on my team. We got the ball first since we had the least amount of players. Violet dribbled down the court. She faked a pass and then passed to me. I went for the lay up.

But then the ball bounces back it hits me in the face. I trip over my foot and then all I feel is ground. I hear a crack and my arm is filled with pain. Everything goes fuzzy, but then all I see is a wave of blackness.

Chapter 4:

Hospital

My eyes flickered open, I was in the hospital. I pushed myself up and pain filled my right arm. I looked down my arm was in a sling. I looked next to me. Jenny was sitting down sleeping on a chair.

“She has been here all night.”, a voice from the door said. I twisted my head around and saw a nurse leaning on the door frame.

“My name is Autumn.” she said with a smile. She had long black hair with a pink ambree. Her eyes were so blue they looked grey. She walked in and painkillers on my tray.

She asked, “What do you want for breakfast?”

“Waffles” I answered

Five minutes later, Jenny woke up. “What happened?” I asked.She answered, “You broke your arm. They want to keep you in for a week. I don't know why.”

I thought I didn’t make the basketball team. All of the sudden, Sydney,Cindy, Callie, and Violet walked in. “Hey” they all said in unison.

“Hey.” I said back. They all came in and crowded around my bed. Violet went to sit down but missed the chair. We all laughed. She was alright though.

I asked, “Who made the team?” Callie said, “All of us, a girl named april, holly, kelly, ella, and grace.” “Wait did I make the team?” They all smiled and nodded happily.

I was so happy I didn’t know what to say. But the my mom came in and asked them to leave. Once they left I looked at my mom, she looked as though she was holding back teries. She said, “Sweety, it’s your father.” My dad is in the army. He is stationed in Iraq.

She sobbed, “ Well he was in a bombing and they tried to save him but they couldn’t. They tried all they could but he didn’t make it.” There was a lump building up in my throat.He’s dead. A tear trickled down my face. All my happiness went away. He was supposed to come home next week and know he is gone. I couldn't hold my sadness back. A waterfall started to stream down my face. My dad was my best friend. My mom past me a pin. I looked at it and I knew it was his. All I hear is his voice in the back of my head. The last thing he said to me. He said if I don't come back you will get this favorite pin and it will remind you how much I love you.

I sobbed for hours. Finally I knew he is never ever coming back. I looked at the clock and noticed it was dinner. Suddenly, autumn walked in carrying a menu. She plopped it down and she could see the sadness in my eyes. She said, "Whatever is going on you clearly don't want to talk about so, I will just say this, bad things happen and sometimes you don't want them because they make you sad and mad but you will get through it and I know you can." She smiled. I gave a weak smile back. I told her I wasn't hungry and she left. I started to think about what she said and I knew she was right.

For the next few days I cried a lot. But I still thought about what autumn said. But finally it was Friday. It seemed like weeks until I finally got out. I got out of bed and got changed into my normal clothes and went home. The first thing I thought of was PHONE! I dashed into my room and grabbed it of my night stand. I had millions of texts it seemed.

Today at 4:30pm

Cindy: anyone wanna come to my sleepover at 7.

Sydney:sure

Violet:Ya ok

Callie:yass

Me:kk

I ran downstairs and asked my mom she said yes of course. I looked at the clock it was 7. I was about to run up stairs when I saw a picture of my dad. His short blonde hair sparkling in the bright sun. His blue eyes looking kind. I felt a tear trickle down my face. I wiped it away and ran up stairs.

We left twenty minutes later. As we screeched up her driveway my mind started to talk to me. It said maybe you won't think of dad while I and here. I went to the front door and knocked. Her mom opened up.

She said, "They are all upstairs." I ran up to cindy’s room and the next thing I knew they were all wrapping there arms around me.

I still don't have a title. Suggestions?