Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I got banned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pencoin

Villager
So I got banned.

This appeals rarely work, so I just want to ask why I got banned. :(
The reason is 'griefing' but I wasn't online at the time of the ban, so I just tell me why and then I'll leave.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Currently I don't know why you were banned, i am sure there is a legitimate reason even if the reason is a mistake, on your part.

C

Cubey

I am disappointed with you that you just griefed sherbz's house which I found out his wolves has been killed by You.

Pencoin

Villager
Purty ratted me out? :( It was both me and Purty idea. We were going to sell the Jukebox and Disc to make alot of Silver and split it 50/50 but he got alot of money as a gift off one of the lords so my usefulness was used up.

Also would taking the Disc and Jukebox count as stealing not greifing?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
So, you admit to griefing and thought you would get away for it. Be gone, we don't want people like you here.

Pencoin

Villager
We didn't greif we just stole the Disc/Jukebox so shouldn't I get jailed instead of Instant banned. The rules make a distinction between the two.

We stole it, to sell it so we could get alot of money so we could start our project. Purty told me Sherbz doesn't even play anymore, but I just did a search and found out that is definitely not the case (It was when I first started on the server and during the theft I didn't even know who's house it was.)

Also I'd like to wonder while it took so long for you to ban me. There were some Lords that knew I was in there and had stole the stuff so why didn't you ban me then?

S

Stevey

You intentionally stole an item from another player (a king no less) to sell it for your own ends, and you try to justify it too. You don't belong on our server.

That is all there is to say.

Pencoin

Villager
At least Purty will be banned as well. I think I've been tricked into being a scapegoat. :(
Goodbye everyone, it was nice while I was here.

Edit: If Sherbz wants his stuff back, it's in a hidden chest behind the bookcases in Purty's Attic. There is a piston system but you can just break them. We communicated using signs so that's probably why you didn't know we were a team.

Also why did 3 mods (One of them was Redarrow but the rest I forgot) Were okay with me breaking in and stealing and just warned me not to do it again?

Also on the ban list could you please Capitalize the P in my name? It's not correct otherwise. :(

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I realize I'm a little late with this, but I feel I should have a say as well.

First of all, the appeals do work, when used properly and done right.

While the rules do make the distinction between theft and griefing, the fact that you stole from an admin, and not just any admin, you stole from Sherbzz. Sherbzz plays on the server more than I do.

What we do with Purty has yet to be seen. I thought you were smarter than that Pencoin. You came off as so helpful and nice, and then you turn around and do something not only against the rules, but stupid to boot. You justify it, saying you did it because you were told by someone that Sherbzz didn't play anymore...

Even if he didn't, that wouldn't make this okay at all.

The banlist is Correct, as capitalization doesn't seem to matter when you're banned.

If you needed silver, you should have just mined or chopped down trees... like normal people do. Not steal from a king.

Status
Not open for further replies.