Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I know I am not the greatest!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'd request something, but Audric rarely wears anything other then his old, tattered robes... :S

ACU20

Legend of Altera
it'd be cool to get your take of my character if you'd like, and i'd like you to only use the descirption of my character just search for "Robert Senatoor"

But yah don't have ta.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Maybe you could do one for amy? ^^
You decide the dress... Only requirement is that it's a formal dress... As that's her style
2013-10-12_00.27.39.png
Pic for ref

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
I need you to send, current skin files through a pm, otherwise just a general description or ref of what you want :)!

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
Anyone needing any, Also my mailbox has been kinda derping recenty due to using my phone, if i´ve missed you, bump me and i´ll get it done ASAP!!

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
Jeroxia! -.-

I know you already made me one but it was amazing so is it possible if I could get another, that is, if you aren't busy. If you have other requests, you can just put mine behind theirs.

And of course, you know the drill, send me a PM and i´ll get too it x

brokkscast

Official Alteran
hey could you make an elven skin for syrrione:he has blond hair,light armor,is beautiful,has a sword on his back,has gloves ,his main colours are brown and purple