Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I3looddevilz - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I3looddevilz

Villager
. Your Minecraft username: I3looddevilz
2. Your real name: Josh Carter
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I Agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplay. I love roleplaying games on MC servers. Also on Secondlife & other online roleplaying games

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi my name is Josh Carter. I'm 22 years old. I love gaming, hanging out and relaxing, fixing cars. I'm here
to join a great server that can offer me good server speed, admins that are nice, helpful and always online or not to far away to help. Also a updated server and good bukitt mods that work. I'm also here to help any way possible by making my way up in ranks in this server to help it as much as i can. As a ex owner of a MC server i hope to give knowledge to anyone that asks for my help and hopefully gain some sort of rank here. I hope by coming into this server i will have a great time and stay forever. If so then i will donate as much as i can and spend all my time on only this one server. I will also report any griefing, bad behaviour, Foul Language, Hackers, Modders or people exploiting there rank or claiming to be a admin on your server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No Videos but I ran my own server and fixed all the bukkit mods to run perfectly

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My knowledge and to help this server any way possible.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.