Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC][Poster] Acts of Charity

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Posters would be put up in major cities across the continent, each bearing the mark of a painted owl in a bright blue color.

[!]
It's now the time of year where acts of charity are exemplified, and the figment of charitable acts has returned. And
now being in a position where I can comfortably create many things, I want to provide those servers to others.

From now until the end of the month, I will create objects for yourself or those you care for free of charge. My crafts specialize in creations of wood, or creations of jewelry with a wide range of materials that I can work with, and a wide range of objects I can make.

If you have a request, either leave a message left in my name at the rangers hall in the landing, or seek me out with whichever method
best suits you. I will also likely be reaching out for resources if my own stores begin to dwindle with this work.

~Marian Olliran
[!]

(Ooc, I'm very tired right now and bad at making posters pretty but I will try my damndest to make items pretty. Please keep requests realistic, if you can and send a message either IG or on discord if you have a request)

Last edited: