Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ileovar's Application [Declined - Niko]

Ce1ebrant

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Ce1ebrant
Ce1ebrant
About Me!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Ce1ebrant

2. How old are you?
19 yo

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Power gaming is where someone takes choices away from another player, and gives themselves too many choices and to much influence. They give themself an unfair advantage.

Meta-gaming is taking information from OOC chats and information the character themself wouldn't know and reacting to it. It's like your character "magically" figures something out, when really, it's just using info you're not supposed to use.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a very creative and artistic person. I enjoy creating, building, drawing, painting, and playing instruments and singing. I draw exclusively in black in white, mostly black ink with a goose feather quill on linen-pressed paper. I am currently building an instrument called a chromatic lyre, and aspire to play it professionally when I am finished! (I am so excited!!) I have done art since I was two years old, and music since I was 3 years old.
Another hobby of mine is outdoor crafts. I very much enjoy practicing bushcraft and primitive skills. I have knowledge on how to make soap, clay pots, bows, atlatls, farms, canoes, kuksas, spoons, and I don't mean to stop learning.
I also have a dream of living high in the mountains as a forester, as I enjoy the outdoors immensely, if not almost inexplicably!
I play Dungeons & Dragons, (I am now a DM!) which led me to look for a server similar to it. I love fantasy (LOTR, Fablehaven, The Hobbit) with all my heart, and I do hope to join this server!
I am a peaceful person, and am quite timid when it comes to quarrels of any kind. I am a natural-born peacemaker and mediator.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I tried and failed to upload an ink drawing of mine, so instead I will come up with a poem!

Green is the color of growth.
It is the symbol of spring,
And it creates worlds.

Blue is the color of peace
But also of torment.
It is above and below,
Even if hidden.

Black is the color of silence.
Some enjoy it,
And some do not,
But black is always there.

White is the color of purity.
To be clean is to be white,
But there is difficulty and effort
In being white.
To try, though,
Is to be enough.

The world is enough,
And enough is beautiful.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nobody refered me! I wanted to find a server like this, and I found it!

Character Information

Name:
Ileovar
Race: Moor Elf
Height: 5'7"
Skin: dark grey
Eyes: dark brown

Clan info: Ileovar was in a Tel' Clan because of her being mute. (yes, I still want her to be mute.) She decided to leave the Clan.

Character Backstory:
I am Ileovar. I am of the Moor Elves.

My mother raised me in a Tel' clan, among with the other servant children. We dwelt in a cave for the years that I was in the clan, hunting hares for supper and collecting ore for the higher Clans. The other children all had dreams of becoming chiefs or being recognized in the Clans. I had eyes for something different.

One day, while my mother and I were travelling to find meat, I discovered a small blue flower peeking up from under the stones covering the ground. It was so beautiful that it hurt my eyes, I was not used to such color. I was truly fascinated! As the journey went on, I searched diligently for more beautiful flora, finding only small sprouts, but each more delicate and pretty than the last. I realized as we went on more hunting trips that I had stopped looking for animals to hunt, but plants to admire and hide in my filthy robes.

The children laughed at me, and the clan chief scolded me continuously because of my odd behaviors. I improved my hiding techniques as I grew, but eventually decided to leave the Clan, saying goodbye to my caring mother, whom I left with a small blue flower, the same as the first I had found. Now I move to other lands, my goal in mind: to learn as much as I can about plants and using them. I hope to have a beautiful garden one day--one that the friends I find in this world will admire. I hope to help others with my knowledge of plants, and to heal them as well.105589

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I explicitly told you to re-apply with a new character in your last application. This application is declined for not following directions.

In accordance with server rules with regard to whitelisting, you will have a third and final attempt to make an application to our community and if that gets declined, you will need to consult with staff members before you can make more attempts afterward.

For your third application to be considered, you must re-apply with a brand new character with a brand new test.