Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Images with YOUR (Back)Story!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have an announcement to make, seems fit in this forumpage:
You might have seen my artwork thread, or not :) I like drawing a lot, especially when it's about characters or events that happen in Altera.

Have you written a story or the backstory of your character and do you want some events or persons or weapon or monsters or whatever to be brought in image? I can draw it for you if you like! Just send me a message with the story and a description of all the things you want to be drawn and I will do the best I can. Why? Because I enjoy doing it!

A small example, can do better nowadays though :
IMAG0159.jpg

W

wakerman4

Are ya sure your up to the task?
My backstory is below...I had some art pics. from an art website, but if you can draw the pictures...
I'd love you.
Forever.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
:O
This sounds awesome mate!
If you have time, take a crack at mine would you?
RP profile is in Description and I'd prefer it if you'd do the main events + characters :)
P.S. Nice Dragon on the first post

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Could you doo...
My character and Nothing?
I'll let you be a bit creative about the scenario, because freedom is a good thing. My profile can be found on the first page of the character profiles/journals page.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks for all the requests, I will have to spend a lot of time to fulfill them all, so from now on I cannot take anymore requests! sorry! I'll tell y'all when I can take requests again.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Thanks for all the requests, I will have to spend a lot of time to fulfill them all, so from now on I cannot take anymore requests! sorry! I'll tell y'all when I can take requests again.
Any idea when they'll be done? :p