Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ImagineretloC-application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

ImagineretloC

Villager
1. Your Minecraft usernam: ImagineretloC
2. Your real name:Colter Mooney
3. Age:15 (but not a normal one at that)
4. Gender:male
5. Country:US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes it's very nice.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love the entire idea of roleplaying. It is intriguing to me. The aspect of being one in another land without life's problems harrasing you. It's like an escape. I have never accually played a role playing game online, but I have always played by myself.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a very different person. I have a different way of thinging compaired the the rest of society. I have a problem where my mind creats other relms and... well my imagineation far surpases the natural limits of the human mind. It is a tool I use to escape in reality, just like I would like to do in minecraft. I am as far as you can tell, just a kid that playes minecraft, but if I get accepted, you can really know about me and my "mysterious right hemosphe"(part of the brain that controls imagination and strange thought patterns basicaly.)My hobbies consist of entertaining myself with my mind. haha your probebly getting sick of hearing that from me. Also I play minecraft, obviously. I go into the woods and just play or do whatever, including role playing. I like to read and write Fantasy novels and stories about strange, for lands of magestic winds and beasts. I am here to expand and share my knowledge on the subject of my imagination.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am not realy computer savy. I don't have much as to that I dealeted them. some on accident others on purpose. I don't know how to attach them or what not.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes lots, but maybe another day.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i'm aware. I like playing truthfully. Those modifications would ruin the game of it's personal enternainment.
ps- Idon't even know how to install these. I tried once by myself, failed, and relized that they would ruin the aspect of industrial developement.

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Quinn told me about it. Quinn Rapps. I was in his server but he got rid of it and joined this one or something. He didn't explain much.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

I don't know how to. I know it sounds stupid, but my computer is a bit, "out of shape" you could say. Minecradft runs fine, but anything else ; mods texture packs, files, jar's, ect. Eather that that or I realy need to learn how to use this electo-du-higgy-thing-a-ma-jigg.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Ok. This is a fail.... the minimum age to make a account is 16... you put 31... and on your app you say your 15. No...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ok. This is a fail.... the minimum age to make a account is 16... you put 31... and on your app you say your 15. No...
To be honest that needs changing anyway. Thats back when the mods were only accepting apps from 16+ players.

Approved.