Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iridescent Slug

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

1603294233713.png

- IRIDESCENT SLUG -

"A nuisance to all who come across them."
-=[]=-
[ Free to be used in Events ]
H A B I T A T
Anywhere not extremely cold or hot, with a preference for shaded areas. They originate within the south-eastern part of the Eastern Kingdom.​
P H Y S I O L O G Y
These strange slugs are said to have emerged from Jishrim's doing, and have long since spiralled out of control in terms of population. They appear jet black but with a slime upon them that gives them the iridescent, rainbow sheen of their namesake. They can grow up to one metre in length, but this sort of size is rare, and varies depending on how well they're able to feed. Of which, they are omnivores and find both flora and fauna delectable.​
These slugs are able to lay eggs much as any other slug, meaning they can do so on their own and there are no differences between them.​
Diet: Any sort of flora, or fauna, that is smaller than itself.​
Lifespan: They seem to die off around eight months after birth.​
B E H A V I O U R
They are considered a nuisance for how they can get anywhere and eat anything. They do not seem to do much beyond eat and harass the populace.​
A B I L I T I E S
[Hallucinogenic] The slime they are coated with has hallucinogenic properties if it reaches contact with the skin or ingestion, though it is harmless otherwise. In greater quantities it begins to prompt recollection and hallucinations closely resembling their fears, and nightmares.​
W E A K N E S S E S
They are quite slow, and very fragile. Fire makes them wither up significantly, as do freezing temperatures.​
Y I E L D S
[Slime] The slime is difficult to harvest, but not impossible. It has very mild hallucinogenic qualities when not directly exposed to it from the slugs themselves.​
[Meat] They are, strangely, completely edible with a texture and taste of something between duck and tuna. But upon doing so, grant vivid nightmares for several nights.​
Original Proposal: Lenore
Bestiary Update: Elz

1603294233713.png

Last edited by a moderator: