Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IronJaw - Application [Approved - Sally]

IronJaw

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
ironjaw
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:

USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I agree to read it before logging on.​

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think that roleplaying is a very interesting idea. I have a lot of friends that are, and have done an extensive amount on various Forum RP's and the like. I personally don't have any experiance with RPing, but I have a good idea of how it works. As a book lover, (And Redwall reader. Every book.... Four times...) I think that I should be able to enrich-en the experience for others.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey, my name is Trey. I've been playing Minecraft singe Alpha state. I don't play a lot on public servers, but have had extensive experience with my own private server (For friends and family). I've used both Bukkit, and Vanilla Servers.
I have a lot of hobbies, from Nerf (Battles, Modding, Painting, and selling said painted guns) to Hobby-wargamming. (Uncharted Seas, Firestorm: Armada, Warhammer Fantasy) I play/collect Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards (Pokemon not so much anymore).
I like to watch Doctor Who, Stargate: SG-1/Altantis, Emergency, Adam 12, and A-Team (To name a few).
List of Videogames that I like:
Minecraft (Figures <.<), Star Wars Battlefront 1/2, Freespace 1/2, Supremecommander 1/2, Total Annihilation (Predecessor to Supreme Commander) Mech Warrior 6 (Which is free) Portal 1/2, ChexQuest, Wesnoth, Republic Commando, Nerf Arena Blast, Toblo, Tribes: Vengence/Ascend, and Rome: Total War, and Monster Hunter: Tri.
At least that's some of them. ;)
I am Homeschooled, and am a Junior in college (credit wise. "Long Distance Learning"). Currently I'm letting my studies sit on the side lines as I work for the Effects Forge. Mainly as a Motion Graphics Animator for the Commotion Engine branch of the company. I plan on majoring in Computer Science.​
I'm Coach of a VEX robotics team Homeschooled Forsyth Alliance 1746. We've been meeting for three years, and have qualified for the World Championship twice.​
I like Robotics, Video game development/design, Modding in general (SWBF 1) Motion Graphics, and Redstone.​
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I assume you mean Minecraft stuff, but if not, here is a link to my Nerf Photobucket:​
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Cows and Dwarves are cool.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I under stand.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was introduced by a member of yours: darthcorey!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No.... I would rather not have to create an account, etc.​

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
You need to add more too number 7 =) It asks for 8 sentences or more :)
And i loved Total Annihilation :heart:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Nice application, I'll approve you now :D.
If you have any questions, you can search here on the forums or check out the wiki.

IronJaw

Villager
Thanks!

I don't plan on getting on till Friday, so that gives me all week to get to know stuff. ;)

P.S. Thanks for the help/criticism/advice Jónsak. I read some other Applications, and saw that mine was way under-par!