Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

iTroller's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTroller

Villager
Even though my ban was a simple one day ban, I would also like to prove that I am innocent. It said that I was banned for cake thievery, which is not what happened. [Lady]Thea told me to help get some cakes for Cubey's birthday party, so when I set all the cakes up there were some left over (like 4) then everyone put their presents in boxes, so I put one of the extra cakes as a part of my gift. I then logged off because I had to go to Peeps Fest. No one told me to return the cakes to thea and she didn't ask about them, I would have returned them if someone had just asked, I know that this may have been taken as i took cake and just logged off, and for that i am sorry, i didn't intentionally steal the cakes, there were just extra and i logged off to go somewhere. I don't want to get a bad reputation on this server :\

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Actually, you were banned for prematurely eating one of the cakes (not just one slice, but all except one!)

It was a special event for an upstanding admin, cant have thievery of cake. Wait it out, it is almost finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.