Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

It's me again [Declined - Cymic/Jase]

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Baron_Aron

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I contributed to writing them

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta: Things the Player knows being used by the Character, who does not know the things.
Power: Refusing to "Yes, and..." by ignoring consequences or insisting actions have occurred without others' consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nah
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
I played on this server actively for 7 years, left due to life taking over and having less time for HW. Now I'm a software developer and a DM in two DnD games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Found it in a google search in 2011

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Baron_Aron

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I contributed to writing them

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta: Things the Player knows being used by the Character, who does not know the things.
Power: Refusing to "Yes, and..." by ignoring consequences or insisting actions have occurred without others' consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nah
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
I played on this server actively for 7 years, left due to life taking over and having less time for HW. Now I'm a software developer and a DM in two DnD games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Found it in a google search in 2011
Hey man, don't shoot the messenger but i think you have to fill out the character bit. It doesn't have to be extensive by any means and you can make a random character up for the app's sake.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Hey man, don't shoot the messenger but i think you have to fill out the character bit. It doesn't have to be extensive by any means and you can make a random character up for the app's sake.
It was my understanding that it's there to examine people's RPing ability and as a returning player I wouldn't need it, but why not, I'll stick something there.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Taking over from Cymic to decline for inactivity. Feel free to create a fresh application when you see fit.