Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaeara - Application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeara

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jaeara
2. Your real name: Jose D.
3. Age: 26
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

From what I've read, the roleplay aspect sounds like it could give a little more life and meaning to the actions I tend to do with my character, and may bring more motivation to make bigger and better things than merely building for building's sake.

I do have experience roleplaying, going as far back as 1996 when I first started in a StarFox-themed ICQ group, then to Furcadia where now the text-only adventure was expanded to something that could be visualized, a Star Trek roleplaying group called Echelon Fleet in 2003 and onward for a few years, and many years of Dungeons and Dragons.

Thinking back, I've been roleplaying since I was a young child with my friends in our neighborhood park, from kights to Mario, Dragon Ball, and beyond.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Please call me Jae! For one, it's easier to spell out than the full Jaeara, and secondly, it's been my nickname for years. It's pronounced like the letter J.

I'm originally from the Dominican Republic, and have lived between there and the US back and forth about every two years or so. My being in the US was for school and college, and finally to join the US Navy. I am an enlisted engineman working on Assault Craft (think the boats that marines ran out of in the battle of Normandy, where the front comes down. That's what I work on, and yes, they still exist and purr like kittens.)

My main goal is to enter into medical school and become a Doctor, specifically working in the mental health field. I'd especially like to be a medical officer in the Navy. I like psychology/psychiatry, and I like the Navy. If I can do both, I'd be ecstatic.

I have played on another server before, but it sort of fell apart, and I lost touch with it after my last couple of sorties out to sea, so I decided to find a new server after months of simply playing single player, making some designs, but ultimately being bored with them quickly and many times deleting them altogether.

After going through somewhere about 15 to 20 servers, I found this one and felt it would be right for me, especially since I can actually build things for others to enjoy, and do some non-building activities and expand my enjoyment of the game.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have pictures of a tower I built back in the alpha, which I am attaching, but sadly have nothing more to offer at the moment.

The tower had many levels, each accesses by a central spiraling staircase illuminated by a pillar of lava in the center.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
There are a couple of things I want to do in the server. One, I'd like to be a holy man. This throws back to D&D where I always enjoyed playing cleric, and that sort of role. I also want to be a farmer, and sell my goods. I'd get bored after growing my farms with no one to give the goods to, and I've gotten tired of constantly looking for blocks (ironic that I'm playing Minecraft and tired of mining)

I want to build a few things, with my biggest goals being my farm, a monastery or a tower, and an airship (if allowed.)

I mainly want to have fun.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do.

Attachments

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
White listed.
Please note, we are on a 1.0 transition temp map, so what ever you do will get wiped when we get back to the normal map.

Status
Not open for further replies.