Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Jaelen Tyme

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper

[Artist's Page]

To pursue your heart’s desire is a bartering of your soul. Life slithers out of reach like sand through an hourglass. Each man, and each God, owes their ephemeral season on this plane to ideals and vices. To amass wealth. To profiteer from renown. To spread thin your heirs across blood-stained soil. To control what is tangible and worry later of the intangible. What I can perceive to be imminent is not where I extend the length of my devotion. Where I draw my sword is not where I find my peace. When affluence is presented I do not hoard it in the likeness of a dragon’s sequester. I am what I need. I cannot associate what is today with where I will be tomorrow. I will cultivate my time here with the seed of essentiality, and when gazing into infinity, rest in the solace of knowing I was not another sycophant.”

Last edited:

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
Introduction

Name: Jaelen Tyme.

Pronunciation: Jay-lin Time.

Titles: None to note.

Pseudonyms: None to date.

General Information

Race. Silver Elf, of Arget descent.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Courtships: None to date.

Current Residence: Between residencies.

Physiology

Height: 6’2”.

Weight: Eating a lean and low-fat diet, his weight fluctuates between 12-12.5 stones.

Frame: A lithe and sinewy mesomorph.

Posture: Rigid and balanced, often resting his hands to the small of his back to refrain from slouching.

Complexion: Bare of any blemish or other disfigurements.

Distinguishing Features: Impeccable teeth, accompanied by an oblong nose.

Scars: None to date.

Voice: Floaty, apathetic, baritone.

Hair & Eyes

Eye Color: Sharp and ash-like grey irises with flecks of steel-colored pigmentation.

Hair Color: A silky and brilliant sable.

Hair Style: To his shoulders, obliging his facial structure and high cheekbones with a middle part.

Facial Hair: Near impossible to grow, no one in his lineage has sported anything more than a thin mustache.