Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JDog418 - Ban Appel [Banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Dear Hollow World

My Crime is abuse of a command and I deeply apologize for my actions.
Let me first start with how I found this command. Well first I typed /help and it showed me all the commands then I saw the command /help essentials. And it showed me a few commands including /item. So out of curiosity I typed /item and it said /item [item number] [amount] and so out of curiosity again I typed /item 133 64 and it spawned in my inventory 64 emerald blocks. Then I became greedy and started spawning more and more and more. Then I traded them in for money, I got over 1 million in money. I became greedy and started spawning exp bottles then I enchanted with my exp until I was banned.

I understand what I did was wrong I exploited a Bug in the commands and did not report it. I am sorry, I should of said something to an admin, I should of not abused the command. I know what I say is just words and it will not change what I did, but all I ask is for a second chance. Thank you for reading this and I hope you show me mercy. Thank you and again I am truly sorry.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Not only exp. bottles, but diamond armour, gave yourself diamond picks and torches and lava buckets in the Sorrows, etc. etc.

Hawkeye sees all. I am currently destroying all assets of you and Ddaug02 regardless of ban appeal verdict.

Edit: Which doesn't look favourable...

Status
Not open for further replies.