Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jeremy Jonathan Rue

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Name: Jeremy Jonathan Rue
Nickname/Alias: None, just Jeremy.
Race:Human
Height: 5"10
Weight: 135
Hair: His hair is a bright blonde hair with natural streaks, and is quite whispy, he has bangs that reach his eyebrows and is brushed to the side.
Eyes: Blue with green speckles, and has dirty brown eyebrows.
Skin: Caucasian, (White) with a farmers tan.
Identifying Marks: No scars or anything.
Appearance: Jeremy is naturally quite a friendly guy, hes got a great smile, he has a medium build, he his eyebrows are creased slightly downwards towards his nose, giving him a somewhat Serious look.
Strengths: Jeremy is a fast sprinter, and long distance wise too, he's agile, quick, but lacks experience in fist fighting, but knows how to handle a sword quite well.
Weaknesses and fears: Jeremy has a big fear of spiders. He just hates how big they are. With their mandibles and everything...ugh!
Religion and cults: He doesn't really believe in it.
Profession: Nothing. But he has pick-pocked back in the earlier years as a child, but has not done any of that these couple years.

(Sorry, I know its not that good, just need to get a better idea of the server, as I have not been on it yet, then I can get my brain thinking easier.)